I'm scared for McGregor .. Aldo is really going to hurt him

onvoqc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of McGregor.. but Aldo is going to murder him..
McGregor is a great fighter, but Aldo is on a different frequency. He will fucking run through McGregor like a hot knife through Butter.
Mark my words.

He didn't run through several guys that were less skilled than McGregor. Aldo is the favourite but McGregor brings several things that Aldo hasn't seen yet.

iYER6Vf.gif

McGregor may hurt him as well. This fight is very hard to predict.

McGregor is a great fighter, but Aldo is on a different frequency. He will fucking run through McGregor like a hot knife through Butter.
Mark my words.

Do you have the balls to admit the truth?

Mark my words.
giphy.gif

Aldo hasn't looked impressive in a while ... McGregor is going to take him out.

Doesn't matter. He got his title shot and Aldo finally has a fight people will be excited for. No matter the outcome it is fun to see.

The timing and footwork of that strike was astonishing.

I said this before in another thread pay attention to Conor's footwork as he delivers the strike. It's poetry in motion. U won't ever see flat footed Thai fighters landing a strike like that.

Brilliant. He is the real deal. The best standup fighter I have ever seen in MMA.

Mark my words.

Spot on !

you are 100% correct TS, McGregor hasn't beaten 1 title contender, it's going to be great seeing Aldo wreck him without breaking a sweat.

142-Aldo-Medes-4.gif

Aldo has actually faced wrestlers and won

He didn't run through several guys that were less skilled than McGregor. Aldo is the favourite but McGregor brings several things that Aldo hasn't seen yet.

Lol you cray

tumblr_lqh0ehQsuN1qdlkgg.gif

It's going to be one hell of a fight for sure. I expect Aldo to come out on top, but I am very certain it'll be an extremely entertaining fight.

yeah he's motivating the hell out of aldo which is probably not a good thing to do. remember hendo / bisping - not a good idea to awaken a beast.

it's one thing to go after siver who can't do much to him, but aldo is an assassin.

Aldo via leg kicks. I think we will see something like Shogun vs Machida 1, without the bad decision at the end.

No one knows how this fight is going to turn out. People acting like Aldo is a no-brainer are clearly jaded by several other factors, most notably simply not wanting Conor to win because they hate his personality.

The fact of the matter is that Aldo may be facing, for the first time in his career, a fighter that may have better reflexes and striking abilities. Jose's reflexes/head movement/reaction time have always been ahead of the curve and has been his edge. That knee against Mendes is a perfect example, but McGregor looks to be on par if not superior there.

Even if Conor is not the second coming I think any rational fan of this sport can say that this is a very intriguing match up and has potential to be the best FW fight in history. I really do not think Conor is going to be outclassed in this fight. He may lose, and is the rightful underdog, but he can fight.

I'm just looking forward to the fight. Be prepared for four months of UFC super-hype.

Love him or hate him (McGregor)....people watch him

you are 100% correct TS, McGregor hasn't beaten 1 title contender, it's going to be great seeing Aldo wreck him without breaking a sweat.

142-Aldo-Medes-4.gif

Aldo has actually faced wrestlers and won

Well Conor is not a wrestler, so I'm not sure how this is relevant. Obviously, Aldo has more accomplishments than Conor, since Conor is only 26 and only has 5 UFC fights.

Lol you cray

tumblr_lqh0ehQsuN1qdlkgg.gif

You don't think McGregor has more talent than Korean Zombie or Mark Hominick, which were both tough fights for Aldo?

Well Conor is not a wrestler, so I'm not sure how this is relevant. Obviously, Aldo has more accomplishments than Conor, since Conor is only 26 and only has 5 UFC fights.

You don't think McGregor has more talent than Korean Zombie or Mark Hominick, which were both tough fights for Aldo?

I agree. McGregor poses a great threat to Aldo imho. I worry about McGregor throwing that spinning back kick, Aldo catching it, tripping McGregor down and finishing him for the TKO.

McGregor wins by TKO in round 4. McGregor has the killer instinct.

Exactly! The Notorious One is gonna finish Aldo badly just like TJ did to his teamate Barao!

Back