Im rewatching stipe vs dc 2

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember i watched with rogan commentary at the time but now im watching with the portuguese commentary and man... I don't know if the commentary folled me before, but this is a wayyyy closer fight than i remember, round 1 is dc for sure, 2 as well but by a slight margin, round 3 is a toss up. The way people talk about this fight it seems it was a beating20200815_190501.jpg

I don't remember the commentary being bad. I remember DC starting strong and Stipe getting progressively stronger and eventually getting the KO. I think I gave R3 to Stipe.

Stipe said he started flat but to most people it seemed that Stipe figured him out by the 3rd round.

I mean Stipe was definitely losing when he finished, but that doesn't mean it wasn't competitive.

DC won the first two rounds and Stipe won the 3rd round and was obviously winning the 4th up until the KO happened. Had Stipe not gotten the KO, going into the 5th round, the fight would have been even.

The way you describe it is pretty much the universal consensus I'm pretty sure. Btw, don't let the guy who watches the 'sweet setup' home theater in his parents' basement give you a hard time.

I remember i watched with rogan commentary at the time but now im watching with the portuguese commentary and man... I don't know if the commentary folled me before, but this is a wayyyy closer fight than i remember, round 1 is dc for sure, 2 as well but by a slight margin, round 3 is a toss up. The way people talk about this fight it seems it was a beatingView attachment 791329
The fuck kind of setup is that

I am watching on an Ipad in front of my computer whilst my son watches the wiggles on the main tv. That's how I usually get the fights in.

DC dominated the first, and it pretty much went more and more Stipe every round after until DC broke

I also remember it being a lot more one sided. It was a lot closer, but i still think the first 3 were DC. He just landed more and harder. Period.

Stipe was losing handily until he went to the body
This. He discovered that and spammed away and that was the end. It proved that the first one wasn’t a fluke. It’s weird how people still say it was a fluke. If DC doesn’t find an answer for that it will be over quick this time tho. People like to hate on DC for some reason but the guy is an amazing fighter.

TS your lack of cable management is triggering me
:rustled:

Back