I'm pretty sure Jon Jones doesn't run his own Instagram

Unicorn Princes

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
for starters, most of the videos, you can tell, aren't filmed by him

secondly, i find it really hard to believe that someone that busy can take the time out of their day to ban me within minutes of making a mean comment on their page.

to me this is just more proof of why he is a fake person because in last night's interview he said he updated instagram so much because he wanted the "fans" to get to him better, but i'm almost 100% positive it's his coach / staff running it

The homophobic hackers run it

I'm pretty sure I don't care, most social media is for girls ....

Whoever runs his instagram page is with him everywhere he goes.

Conspiracy?
dahell2.png

Considering the amount if crap it gets him in, if he doesn't run it he should beat the shyt out whoever does

What a surprise that TS is one of the fucking losers that gets off by posting "mean comments" on fighters social media pages...

Lol I find I funny you are mad at him for being banned because you posted rude comments.

for starters, most of the videos, you can tell, aren't filmed by him

secondly, i find it really hard to believe that someone that busy can take the time out of their day to ban me within minutes of making a mean comment on their page.

to me this is just more proof of why he is a fake person because in last night's interview he said he updated instagram so much because he wanted the "fans" to get to him better, but i'm almost 100% positive it's his coach / staff running it

He runs it, but I'm sure he has a little group of friends/acquaintances that has access to it and polices it up a little bit. Seriously, if he pays someone else to do that shit, they do an awful job and make him look like a terrible person on the regular.

Neckbeard with zero friends confirmed :redface:

he's right about social media and why are you concerned about his facial hair and friend status? probably because you think like a girl

Haha you posted something mean on somebody's Instagram who you don't know??

Hahaha congratulations sir..you are THAT guy

Some of the videos are obviously filmed by him tho...Unless he has someone in front of him while he is sitting down in his car...either way who the fuck cares if he films all his videos or posts/polices them.

Back