I'm pathetic

laserscope.jpg

Ware one of these to a party and the bitchs will be lineing up to suck you ding dong! :D

LOL!

ruffies. if you can't find them, then give the chick some E, and she'll be ready to suck a golf ball outta garden hose.

If I can get a blowjob anyone can. Just get a girl shitfaced and she'll do her thang. And if that doesn't work, just go pay for one like Chillious said.

no, but you can do it manually. and she'll eventually wake up and continue to do.

It's all good, Chicks come and go, bro. It doesn't matter how soon it's the quality when you get some. So if your waiting and lifting mad weights and getting ripped then you should be able to get some fine ho in a little bit. And then cha ching.

Or is he. Maybe he has high standards. Or he may be a 300 lb white trash guy with down syndrome and can't afford rent on his trailer and a whore.

Can you imagine his mum walking in "ahhhh!!!, thats a brand new vacuum cleaner, you dirty dirty little boy "

:D:D:D:D

Oh and dude, dont worry about never having had a hummer, your life could be worse, you could be money :D

Or you could have had an STD from getting some...I think that would be worse. I mean how much more will you be getting when the girl sees you got herpes all over your manjunk.

Back