I'm pathetic

TheDude828

Hey Now!
Reaction score
I'm 19 years old and have never gotten a blowjob. How pathetic is that?

Can you tie a slipknot?

do you drink and party? if you do, you can easily get one...just go out and act like an asshole and girls will fall all over you

go out there and get one! u sure dont get it in here!!!

where do you live? there must be prostitutes around. if not, get any hoe to do it, and close your eyes and pretend it's jenna jameson lubing your rod with her saliva.

Remove a rib or dip the knob in peanut butter and lassie will go to town!

Seriously, act like your too cool for the scene and biatches will flock to suck on the stick.

There must be a skank around you somewhere.

Removing ribs is a must if you want to suck your own dick, lest your mommy finds you dead in the bath with a broken neck, a pained expression and your lips just touching the tip of your cock

Originally posted by punkmother
do you drink and party? if you do, you can easily get one...just go out and act like an asshole and girls will fall all over you

Therein lies my problem I believe. Nada to both. Just never got into partying, and drinking ain't good for keeping in shape and all.

lets chip in and get him a hooker. I'll open up a pay pal account

as long as you have had sex, your not a totally pathetic and i only had one. I don't like the idea of my girlfriend sucking on my member then kissing my the next day.

aj_logo1.gif

Dude... He knows all... just ask away!

Originally posted by gman
as long as you have had sex, your not a totally pathetic and i only had one. I don't like the idea of my girlfriend sucking on my member then kissing my the next day.

I believe this makes me totally pathetic..... someone just shoot me.

are you saying you've never been laid? shit, get yourself a prostitute mate, don't wait till you become the next john wayne gacy.

Pay pal? Pal Johnsen? I don't think he'd go for it.

Naw, I'll just bide my time I suppose and wait till the good Lord sees fit to give me some fine pussy.... or I'll just get some chick really liquored up and get it over with.

fuck code blue code blue get the man a pussy quick

Originally posted by TheDude828
I'm 19 years old and have never gotten a blowjob. How pathetic is that?

Dude. Just go spend $50 on a hummer from a massage parlor chick. Why torture yourself, heck you'll be spending money anyways on a chick, at least this way you don't have to act like you care what they are saying.

HAHAH!!!

Back