I'm on a fatty diet

AngryWeasel

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Porked two fatties the last two weekends, this one intended to end the triptych but the miss was serious and worked saturday morning, so no fat meat for me tonight. She does want to do a second "eat at home" date tho, so ... soon.

I think fatties are good in the winter ; you get all the big titties plays, they are a good company and add warmth to the bed.

What about fucking fatties sherbraz ?

PS : I'm euro, so a fatty here is a us chubby I think

Well done, take yesterday off

6 pack girls ?

<{clintugh}>
Dude.. I'm 62kgs.
I could literally die if I end up in a bad position with a fatty. This is fucking serious.

PS: The girl I'm dating is like 46 kilos and 1,67mts. Right now I'm trying to make her gain weight.

Depends on the chick but I’ve thoroughly enjoyed a few heavier ones in my time. They didn’t age well unfortunately:(

Had one fatty ask me " Are you taking precautions?"

Replying " I've tied my foot to the bed" isn't the right answer by the way...

Dude.. I'm 62kgs.
I could literally die if I end up in a bad position with a fatty. This is fucking serious.

PS: The girl I'm dating is like 46 kilos and 1,67mts. Right now I'm trying to make her gain weight.

Manlet crew checking in ; I'm at max 68 kgs right now. The two previous girls were heavier than me I think. You can still switch them up and down and play with all their toys no problem. They are 90 % water.
Too much fat is a concern but not enough is also ; fucking bone on bone isn't the best fuck :/

Fucked a fatty once and she wouldn't leave me alone for months.

Would not recommend.

Manlet crew checking in ; I'm at max 68 kgs right now. The two previous girls were heavier than me I think. You can still switch them up and down and play with all their toys no problem. They are 90 % water.
Too much fat is a concern but not enough is also ; fucking bone on bone isn't the best fuck :/
Heavier I have even been I think it was around 52 kilos.. I have no experience with heavy machinery lol.

Heavier I have even been I think it was around 52 kilos.. I have no experience with heavy machinery lol.

Think about it as a workout ... Where's the pussy at ? How to get into it ? Now changing positions ... Do that several times on a row and you did earn your proteins.

Back