I'm officially off the Conor Mcgregor wagon

I don't get people complaining about McGregor, finally there's an entertaining guy in and out of the cage but people want to see wet cabbages like MacDonald and Nurmagomedov in title fights.

Oddsmakers are just as bad, mcgregor at -1025 is ridiculous

They all know the man doesn't lie.... Then under 1 round and a half bet should be at -650 or so they are gonna be paying off lots off smart people!

The UFC just uploaded the 100th video about Conor Mcgregor in the last 2 days. I've been a fan of his ever since his first press conference but I am now officially rooting against him only for the sh*ts and giggles when he loses.

I understand hyping him up but this is a whole new level of hype that I've never seen before. Can't wait for Aldo to destroy him.

Dude, he's the GOAT!!!

He's 1 win away from a title shot and if you have loved him from day 1 How can you turn against him now?

You dont have to watch any of those 100 videos. Shocking?

Liking/not liking a fighter based on the actions of the parent company is stupid.

So you're hating on a guy for being successful? Sounds like the definition of a hater to me.

Fuck you, hater.

He hasn't fought anyone worth a damn and talks mad trash about Aldo. He hasn't even fought anyone top 10 that was not magically put there for the sake of trying to hype him. And he talks about dominating Aldo, what a joke. Worst part is a lot of people believe him. They are mesmerized by his trash talking that he could never think of on the spot, he probably spends days preparing his punch line material. The difference between him and Chael is Chael fought the whose who, not the has beens or never been there and never will be. He isn't even worthy of being the shadow of Chael P. Sonnen.

Last edited:
v9Mlqw.gif

kcbQ2sS.gif

B6_TUq_Ce_IIAAg_SZE_opt_1.jpg

Hmm..If someone made a gif on McGregor beheading Aldo it must be so true

Big Conor fan, and will continue to support, but these vids are out of control. I actually haven't scene a single one, because they all seem to be 1-3 mins. I'm not wasting my time watching the same promo over and over.

Now what will you do with all your posters?

i'd like to see Conor on a "Fighters Read Mean Tweets" segment.

Poirier was ranked number 5 bro. Maybe you don't realize that that's in the top 10:

5<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Five

he was ranked #5 fighting no one from top 10 and losing to his first top 10 guy cubby then back to winning against guys not even in top 15 rankings. That does not justify him being in the top 10 at all. He was given that rank to hype Conor. Because the UFC is a business and Conor acts like a clown and people watch it. Therefore, justifying him fighting a "top 10" puts him in the spot light to sell wolf tickets. Now Conor is ranked top 5 and is fighting a a guy that again magically appears top 10 and is actually below him and this is the fight for the title shot. Siver is on a ONE fight win streak against a guy that isn't even on the top 20.

Last edited:
I'm terrified of how much they are promoting him. When you invest yourself this heavily, there is a temptation to do shady things.

...Theres only so many times I can hear "I tink different, I move different".

4-5 videos would have been more than enough. But uploading 30+ vids about Mcgregor in the past 2 weeks is obnoxious more than anything.

Damn, you see and hear it so many times because... they force you to click on the video? They somehow download the video automatically to your machine, refuse to let you close your eyes, and make you watch and listen to more than the 4 or 5 videos you want? Fucking amazing how advanced the UFC has become in marketing their fighters! That is some scary tech, like some Clockwork Orange type stuff.

Naa, I call bullshit on you and know you were never a fan. Stop pretending and making BS threads just to spread hate of a guy you don't like.

he was ranked #5 fighting no one from top 10 and losing to his first top 10 guy cubby then back to winning against guys not even in top 15 rankings. That does not justify him being in the top 10 at all. He was given that rank to hype Conor. Because the UFC is a business and Conor acts like a clown and people watch it. Therefore, justifying him fighting a "top 10" puts him in the spot light to sell wolf tickets. Now Conor is ranked top 5 and is fighting a a guy that again magically appears top 10 and is actually below him and this is the fight for the title shot. Siver is on a ONE fight win streak against a guy that isn't even on the top 20.

Poirier was in the top 10 before Conor even fought Brandao, and you're saying that was to hype Conor?

v9Mlqw.gif

Well TS, I'm going to applaud you for your creativity. Usually people wait until a super hyped fighter loses before quietly jumping ship. You've gone ahead and publicly done so before he lost. Way to be ahead of the bell curve.

Back