I'm officially off the Conor Mcgregor wagon

Ultra GSP

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
The UFC just uploaded the 100th video about Conor Mcgregor in the last 2 days. I've been a fan of his ever since his first press conference but I am now officially rooting against him only for the sh*ts and giggles when he loses.

I understand hyping him up but this is a whole new level of hype that I've never seen before. Can't wait for Aldo to destroy him.

v9Mlqw.gif

kcbQ2sS.gif

B6_TUq_Ce_IIAAg_SZE_opt_1.jpg

Not rooting against him? Me neither bro

I'm tired of ufc over hyping Conor I think I'll go to sherdog an make a thread about him

So you are off his wagon because of the UFC and not for something he did?

Dana must be crying.

I know, right!?! Damn UFC, always out there promoting the fighters instead of their brand! Don't they know, it's not about the FIGHTERS, it's about the UFC brand!

Come on, everyone...

"...when the bodies hit the floor, when the bodies hit the floor..."

WOOO!

I'm sure he's devastated.

But hey, you got some attention on an internet forum so things are lookin' up!

I tell you what, staying away from Sherdog and than I just watched his interview on sportscenter and I don't hate him as much. He was pretty toned down on sportscenter and I thought his responses were intelligent.

i know, right!?! Damn ufc, always out there promoting the fighters instead of their brand! Don't they know, it's not about the fighters, it's about the ufc brand!

Come on, everyone...

wooo!

10/10

I know, right!?! Damn UFC, always out there promoting the fighters instead of their brand! Don't they know, it's not about the FIGHTERS, it's about the UFC brand!

Come on, everyone...

WOOO!

since when did I say they should not promote fighters? With Mcgregor it is more than just promotion is kinda of becoming stupid. Theres only so many times I can hear "I tink different, I move different".

4-5 videos would have been more than enough. But uploading 30+ vids about Mcgregor in the past 2 weeks is obnoxious more than anything.

You aren't a real fan. Been following him since before the UFC and I am still a fan besides the influx of "GOAT" joke threads.

Fan of his violence against men in the cage, not a fan of his misogyny outside of it tho

Good! We don't need you anyway!

So you're not a Conor fan anymore not because of him but because of the UFC ?

Back