I'm now convinced the group 'Anonymous' are a bunch of idiots.

gizmo J

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They just released this video about 9/11....and they're completely serious. (Face palm)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDl3NnkFxS0

I thought they were a pretty cool group when they were making videos about police brutality and hacking government websites but I noticed they have said and done some pretty stupid things in the past and now that they released this video I no longer have any respect for them.

Anonymous started as a bunch of idiots on 4chan raiding forums.

Then their forum raids attracted a couple of legit hackers.

Then it snowballed, they built a huge talent base, and did a bunch of high profile stuff.

Then it got boring, and most of them left. Meanwhile, their ranks flooded with 13 year old l33t hack0rz from reddit

Now they mostly just post sjw or conspiracy stuff on reddit, and every now and then one of the few members who can actually hack will change some companies website to display a conspiracy video.

I'm confused. Can't anyone just put on a mask, use a voice changer and say they are Anonymous. I thought the whole point of the "organization" was that they were behind "ideas" not actual people.

After terrorists, hackers are the next group of people I wouldn't try to poss off online. So with that said....um, I think they're awesome!

I'm confused. Can't anyone just put on a mask, use a voice changer and say they are Anonymous. I thought the whole point of the "organization" was that they were behind "ideas" not actual people.

This. Pretty much different people every time. You can do some dumb shit and put it on them.

when they become judge and jury about someone or something they are especially dangerous.[and stupid!]

Pretty sure most of them are unemployed and have high triglyceride levels

They're a dangerous thorn in the side for certain parties. I don't follow them really, but I do respect certain things they're doing.

825b0_5qvfo8e.jpg

Indeed. The name came from 4chan because everyone's "user name" is Anonymous by default.
But now millions of dumb kids "like" the facebook page. Congrats on not being anonymous anymore.

I was part of the original Habbo raids in 2006. Probably the highlight of my internet career, and no way to prove it.

I know understand the frustration of the hundreds of thousands sherdoggers who totally started following the UFC in 1993... :icon_sad:

Well they tweeted that they had the Sandra Bland death video and would release it last week. You can't go just making claims like that and not follow through. They're just clowns.

Well the clip in itself is just an interview pretty much with a guy from 911truth. On why he went from debunker to CT.

Common knowledge about the sketchy trading.

Nothing new really, nothing far out either.

As much as I loathe to say it....Lizard Squad made them their bitch. I think most of the talented hackers among them have already been roped in by INTERPOL.

most of them are total clown shoes.
half of the shit that gets posted on youtube is not legit anyway.
the same videos of the dude in the guy faux mask with added in with a new subject, most of the time its BS.

They're not a centralized group. There's no leader, no common philosophy, no common goal, just bunch of random people with different beliefs who do their own thing. It's hard to be behind an "idea" when nobody is even sure what the idea is, and nobody would agree on one anyway.

They have never really recovered from the ass beating they took from the Mexican cartel.

They were proven to be toothless at that point

4chan got way too popular and brought in people who ask too much, too often. Used to be you can get ANYTHING on /r/ and now it's flooded by a bunch of kids asking to nude shoop pics of their sisters or cousins.

Back