I'm now a fan of Cody Garbrandt's*Great Story*

Skydome

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cody Garbrandt was installed as an underdog against Marcus Brimage at UFC 182, and that might have seemed fitting. Coming in, Garbrandt was an established underdog by circumstance. Anybody who knew him in his youth would have guessed he was more likely cut out for interrogation lights instead of spotlights. His father was an absentee ne

Been a fan of Garbrandt for awhile and was calling for him to get a shot in the UFC, he's one of Alpha Male's future stars for sure.

Yeah, I was already a fan after the nice counterpunching he showed vs. Brimage, but I read that earlier and was consumed by intense feels.

He was really impressive. Just needs to work on his defense/fight iq a bit and he'll be beastly.

Yeah, that article hit me right in the feels.

What a dude.

He's definitely a prospect to watch this year, and more than likely TAM's brightest young fighter aside from Holdsworth.

Though, he needs to watch it his fight IQ. He seemed to be somewhat coasting in the second round of the Brimage fight and allowed Marcus to land some good shots.

Yeah, very sweet story. Kewl relationship, how they complemented each other when both at their lowest points of their lifes and now have a lifelong relationship.
I think many of us need to be occassionally slapped across the face(figuratively (or not :) )brought out of our hazy cycle by something like this to again become aware what a gift it is to have what we have and make more of it instead of complaining about stupid trivial matters.Will be interesting to follow his path.

Fucking dust in my eyes

200.gif

cody is a stud. really hope he does well in the ufc.

that post fight speech for the kid with leukemia also got to me. one of my mates who is 35 was battling leukemia and it hit home.

hes got the looks that make grown men go weak at the knees

Back