Im not sure anymore..

Im not sure anymore that the UFC will remain the top MMA promotion ..im not sure its even trying to remain a reputable source for the sport of MMA..

I love MMA and i love the UFC but lately the drama filled antics of the fighters and ufc president dana white as well as shoddy/corrupt judging have me feeling like maybe the UFC is opening the door for other promotions to step up and surpass them by simply putting on fights that are competitive and follow a clearily defined system of Rankings and classification .. I also feel like the sport is losing legitimacy by having things like brocks return happen..cm punk fighting for the 2nd time ever for more money then a fighter with more fights making his debut .. Bashing of fighters and champions by dana..heavy favortism shown to others..

Its a real problem that i feel us fans..have a say in..do we want this UFC?..do we want this to be what the leader of the sport of MMA looks and operates like?

I dunno. Im not sure anymore maybe its time to take a closer look at PFL, and Bellator and ONE FC..

I am first to agree with you that this big drama show bullshit is everything against real Martial Arts but I'm also first to agree, you don't know what you are talking about

Regardless of who's top 20 rankings that you look at, the vast majority of the fighters in just about every weight class reside in the UFC. As long as that fact exists, not a chance, every other organization will essentially be viewed as minor leagues!

Regardless of who's top 20 rankings that you look at, the vast majority of the fighters in just about every weight class reside in the UFC. As long as that fact exists, not a chance, every other organization will essentially be viewed as minor leagues!

I know that ..but my question is for how long..with all these bullshit things keep happening it may not be long before fighters start looking elsewhere...or dont sign with the ufc to begin with

Back