I'm not a car fanatic, but I got a problem with ricers...

I have the opposite problem: I drive a Civic and assholes in Mustangs and Corvettes are always trying to race me.

If i were driving a civic and someone in a corvette tried to race me, I wouldn't think much of that person at all. That would be so fucked up. I'm actually pissed off right now.

The Buick Regal T-types/Grand Nationals...Those were some sleepers.

1987_Buick_Regal_Grand_National-EW0023-large.jpg

Buick GNs are effing ridiculous.
Love them.

My current tastes are leaning heavily towards the early classics (1915-1935 era) since there's just so much value and I like driving them around there but likewise, there's a shitton of value in 1980s performance designs.

Meh, my Infinity G35 is a rice burner, but I only gun it if someone is being annoying.

Then it's generally game over

Put a fast and furious muffler on it, then perhaps they will accept you as a brother and leave you be

I've been a big car fan since highschool, and I have always laughed at people pouring thousands of dollars into their 5k car. I put a short-shifter in my kia, but that was to cut down on the huge shift throws, not because it was going to make my shitty little econobox any faster. It made the car much nicer to drive, so it was $80 well spent.

If it's 'respect' you're after from other car guys, early classics are pretty much guaranteed props from wherever you go, every group, all races colors and creeds.

Take a nice stock resto Model T or a Model A to a meet or show, every car guy there from young kids in ricers to 55 year old Mexicans in glittering lowriders to white guys in old GTOs may make fun of and laugh at one another but they will all politely nod and wave at you, they will all come over and exhibit interest in your ride.

There is no aftermarket performance chip for class.
They don't go fast, but they are very fun to drive and work on.

Welcome to my life. I drive a Honda S2000 and all sorts of cars try to race me.

Btw, it's not riced out. I <3 my s2k =]

fuck all that ...ill be happy in an impala or a monte carlo ...dont care for racing, id rather go slow and be seen lol

I used to have the same problem when i had my Mustang and my Camaro. Ppl always trying to race and acting like total d-bags about it.

Last week i was driving through the city and heard a really loud rumbling. Didnt sound like any engine Id ever heard before. I was looking all over trying to find it, pulled up to a stop light and it was a new Viper. That thing sounded f-ing awesome

Just ignore them. Maybe they will feel stupid.

You have free reign to explain whatever the hell that is.

C63 AMG roughly 500 hp under the hood cost around 70 grand for the standard and about 100 grand for the black series. one pretty much can race vette's, Cobras, and such; with your wife and kids in the car.

You have free reign to explain whatever the hell that is.

C63 AMG roughly 500 hp under the hood cost around 70 grand for the standard and about 100 grand for the black series. one pretty much can race vette's, Cobras, and such; with your wife and kids in the car.

Although it is based off a Merc-C, you are incorrect, and that is the exact reason why it's the ULTIMATE sleeper.

What that is, is a Brabus Bullit.

The Ultimate Wolf in Sheep&#8217;s Clothing with V12 Biturbo Engine, 730 PS (720 hp) / 537 kW, 1,320 Nm (974 lb-ft) of Torque and a Top Speed of More than 360 km/h (224 mph)
BRABUS-BULLIT-2.jpg

http://www.zercustoms.com/news/BRABUS-BULLIT.html

I find that guys that buy mustangs are white and are trying to over compensate.

I hate the fast and furious movie series for a lot of reasons, one being that it brought out droves of douches with cars that sound like fucking weed eaters. Typical ricer has Coy fish sleeve tattoo and works at best buy.

The Buick Regal T-types/Grand Nationals...Those were some sleepers.

1987_Buick_Regal_Grand_National-EW0023-large.jpg

Buick GNs are effing ridiculous.
Love them.

My current tastes are leaning heavily towards the early classics (1915-1935 era) since there's just so much value and I like driving them around there but likewise, there's a shitton of value in 1980s performance designs.

I know jack about cars. But, I do know a man who owns one of these ^ with some extras under the hood. Thing is in mint condition sitting in his garage. I rode in it once and it was by far the fastest car I have ever been in.

Back