I'm not a car fanatic, but I got a problem with ricers...

94' Rx-7 Twin turbo, this ricer will blow the Stang away. With only 4 cyclinders.

20718665.jpg

Without reading, is your problem that the guys driving them are all complete toolbags? And drive like fucking assholes? And all feel the need to have the loudest most obnoxious exhaust system possible?

This is the correct answer (and ts, I laughed out loud at your post)

When they do that, point and laugh at them.
They're the ones in a ricer.

My friends owns a Honda, the other day some fool on a new M3 raced him and lost.

Be careful who you call ricer because you never know whats under that hood.

Nope. New M3 dominates, unless your buddies car is one of the most powerful civics ever built, which it isn't. Dude in M3 didn't want to be caught racing a civic and embarrass himself.

94' Rx-7 Twin turbo, this ricer will blow the Stang away. With only 4 cyclinders.

20718665.jpg

Fantastic car....one of my favorite ever but not many stock cars can handle a 5 liter mustang on a straight track.

Impossible right? The kid on the M3 thought so too.

Only logical explanation is the person driving the m3 has no idea how to drive it.

Seriously. I've heard some "my Honda beat an (insert car it has no business even driving next to) but the odds of a civic outrunning an m3 are just...low.

uhh...that car doesn't have 4 cylinders nor would it beat the TS's stang stock for stock. nice try though.

Lol google 3rd gen rx7, it comes with a 1.8 liter, 4 cylinder engine, genius. Ive had the mustang gt and my rx7 blew away a 500 hp mustang cobra. My Rx7 w my mods will blow away any stock mustang gt.

Lol google 3rd gen rx7, it comes with a 1.8 liter, 4 cylinder engine, genius. Ive had the mustang gt and my rx7 blew away a 500 hp mustang cobra. My Rx7 w my mods will blow away any stock mustang gt.

cool bro....do you have NOS seat covers, too?

NOS is life.

Only logical explanation is the person driving the m3 has no idea how to drive it.

Seriously. I've heard some "my Honda beat an (insert car it has no business even driving next to) but the odds of a civic outrunning an m3 are just...low.

The driver was no rookie, I'll say that much.

You probably never seen a built car before. His motor is fully built, forgot what turbo he's running, but it's huge. It's over 450+ HP in a 1800Lbs. car. He runs low ten's.

tumblr_mam33hRmw71rhnqxxo1_500.jpg

I get Chevy's trying to race me all the time...Silverado's. I rev my engine then watch them take off into a speed trap. Kids.

Tell me about, I get mobbed by shitvics and teggys when i stroll through in my G35 coupe.

My friend who drives a e92 m3 (yes he a rich mofo, only 22) gets mobbed by the same crowd.

hardly to i ever log in or let alone post. but i had to just let you know that you are an idiot.

lmfao. i guarantee this guy never owned either, let alone both,

obviously they called it 13b because in japan 1.3 means 1.8 and also a rotary engine is just a fancy name for inline 4 made by Honda Yotawankelstein

Back