im looking into keiko gi's and i need solid reviews

peygan

White Belt
Reaction score
im trying to find decent, accurate reviews between keiko's summer weave, limited series, and gold weave gi's.
obviously the summer weave will be lighter and thinner than the gold weave. with the summer weave, itll be lightweight, but itll make gripping easier for opponents. the gold is thicker and heavier, so gripping will be more difficult. im leaning towards the summer weave because i live and train in south louisiana where the humidity is pure hell. i want the best gi for the job and the best bang for my buck. would the limited series be a good level between weight and grip resistance? please if you have experience with keiko raca gi's, leave reviews/suggestions.

use the search function on this site. Type in "Keiko limited" "keiko summer" or "keiko review" how hard is it? I've searched through this site for hundreds of gi reviews and the first place i went to was the search bar ^

i did search but i couldnt find reviews based on those three compared to each other. i only found keiko vs other gi brands. im going to buy one of the keikos either way, but i just wanted to have some personal opinions from people who've trained with them.

all i know is those gi''s are made for athletic builds so i stay away from them haha

i am also looking for a good review on the summer gi

Back