Im like......80% sure Amir Khan breaks Kell Brooks face if they do fight

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Yeah i said it. Brook aint outboxing him. Assuming they get by this rehydration nonsense( Khan is a bitch for asking for that), Brooks face is so messed up at this point I think Khan would simply peck away. That GGG was such a bad idea for Brook its actually sort of astounding they went through with it. Particularly if he already had trouble making 147. You go up to 160 and then have to go back down to 147 your next fight? Dumb dumb idea

Brook is the harder puncher but hes not Julian Jackson. He probably rocks Khan at some point just because Khans defense is so shit. But Khan ultimately takes the points or late stoppage win.

This is assuming they do fight of course.

Another random kell brook thought. I seriously have never heard him talk before until recently and he sounds so god damn goofy. LOL. Listening to him go on about khan is hilarious.

Last edited:
I doubt it about the face breaking - Khan doesn’t punch like GGG or Spence.

I totally agree about Kell’s speech.

Nah I don't see Khan being able to break Brook's face because he lacks the power. He might box well in the early rounds but Brook will figure out his timing and rhythm. Then it's just a matter of time until Brook lands something big. I got Brook by stoppage.

Brook beats him easy. Brook might not be able to match his speed and boxing technique but brook is a great boxer himself but more importantly knows how to shut down fighters and what they do best. Khan breaks down. Ill be surprised if khan makes it passed 7 rounds.

Khan is the weakest overhyped fighter i think ive ever seen

Yeah i said it. Brook aint outboxing him. Assuming they get by this rehydration nonsense( Khan is a bitch for asking for that), Brooks face is so messed up at this point I think Khan would simply peck away. That GGG was such a bad idea for Brook its actually sort of astounding they went through with it. Particularly if he already had trouble making 147. You go up to 160 and then have to go back down to 147 your next fight? Dumb dumb idea

Brook is the harder puncher but hes not Julian Jackson. He probably rocks Khan at some point just because Khans defense is so shit. But Khan ultimately takes the points or late stoppage win.

Another random kell brook thought. I seriously have never heard him talk before until recently and he sounds so god damn goofy. LOL. Listening to him go on about khan is hilarious.
Ive always favored Khan to beat Brook.

Khan has to get himself in decent shape if he’s going to have a chance. It looked like he just rolled off the couch against Vargas.

Khan will outbox him for a few rounds then get finished

I think that's a prediction that works for any time he fights an elite guy

It should be a decent fight if it happens but I can't see Khan hurting Brook unless he is so weight drained that he's feeling physically week going in.

I've said since the start that other than his chin, Khan is a bad fight for Brook.

It could go either way

Both actually did well for a while on there middleweight escapades before getting stopped

Brook stops Khan. Khan isn’t disciplined enough to not get clipped and stopped at some point.

I've said since the start that other than his chin, Khan is a bad fight for Brook.
yeah but other than his chin, he's a bad fight for everyone. his hands are really quick and he uses his long arms to land good, straight punches.

brook will get stung and walk through it for long enough to get close to khan, then fuck him up something fierce. even in having his ass handed to him, kell has shown some serious resilience, and khan certainly hasn't.

amir is always beating everyone until he gets in trouble and then he drops dead.

Brook KOs Khan within 3 rounds.

It’ll be a massacre.

Brook beats him easy. Brook might not be able to match his speed and boxing technique but brook is a great boxer himself but more importantly knows how to shut down fighters and what they do best. Khan breaks down. Ill be surprised if khan makes it passed 7 rounds.

Khan is the weakest overhyped fighter i think ive ever seen

I agree except for the fact that I think Kelly is slicker and has a better pro boxing technique than Khan.

Khan never developed past his amateur Olympic style. Which focuses on speed and straight punches only. He’s got a fast and snapping jab and a right hand. But that’s where it ends for him. Rarely throws hooks or uppercuts. Not great going to the body. Not great in the clinch. Not a great counter puncher. All the things you need to be at least decent in to make it as a world class pro ( along with a chin).

Kell is good in all aspects of boxing. Khan gets by through stunning opponents with lightning fast, predictable straight combos.

My best mate, who loves his boxing and is one of Kell's biggest fans, expects the fight to go the same way.

Dudes from Sheffield sound goofy. It's a weird ass accent.

Back