"I'm just the best there is" -Conor McGregor

conorko.gif

giphy.gif

Conor was trying to lean into a left uppercut right and his momentum brought him right into that punch, you know that shit rang his bell like crazy

I don't bet on Sherdog like that never have in my 9yrs here, I get my pleasure by grinding the gears of losers and suffer the ills of having my gears grind when my sure thing comes up short.

One of the dullest men in the ufc
Listening to Conor talk is cure for insomnia

McGregor captioned a post on Tuesday saying, “Working the rear hand uppercut with Roddy prior to UFC 196. A shot I called pre fight. Who else can call a shot like the rear hand uppercut on a big 6 foot lurch and then go out and dig that baby repeatedly into the nose? Anyone? Didn’t think so. Mark my fucking words I am going to toy with him in the rematch. Believe that.”

xXZVdpU.gif

This guy speaks the truth. His amazing self promotion, lightning fast hands, and his vicious KO power. He is now training with 2 legendary kickboxers and is going to look better than ever next Saturday.

It really is amazing that conor has established himself as one of the greatest most technically gifted mma fighters ever.

After he dismantles nate, he will move back to 145 and humiliate aldo once more.

#ConorBless

giphy.gif

This guy speaks the truth. His amazing self promotion, lightning fast hands, and his vicious KO power. He is now training with 2 legendary kickboxers and is going to look better than ever next Saturday.

It really is amazing that conor has established himself as one of the greatest most technically gifted mma fighters ever.

After he dismantles nate, he will move back to 145 and humiliate aldo once more.

#ConorBless
Anderson Silva > Conor McGregor

He torched nate until he got tired. Laced that boy up like a pair of nikes.

Get with the program bro. Did you even see the fight?

He got rocked before got tired. Also, he didn't "torch" Nate. He landed 5 more significant strikes in the first round.

Connor is a pathetic immature child and will get wrecked by Nate again.

never lead with an uppercut fellas

#ConorBless
Someone wants to have a word with you and your savior mcgregor.
bret-hart.jpg

Cloner "touch butt" McTapper, is the best in the world at panic wrestling and giving out his neck when he wants out.

Back