"I'm just the best there is" -Conor McGregor

Not when i see the other gifs over done. lol

Plus it gets all the haters panties twisted which is awesome.
Lol fair play. I'm a big fan of Nate but the Conor hate has become very irritating the past couple months. Can't say I blame you

Lol fair play. I'm a big fan of Nate but the Conor hate has become very irritating the past couple months. Can't say I blame you

I like both guys but the Conor hate is just over the top. Considering the people that do hate on him are pretty much losers it's enjoyable for me.

That being said everyone over stating how good Conor is are troll level annoying too.

TS, I found this one SHOCKING secret to gaining 20 lbs of muscle in 2 weeks! Click here!

Killer ko hands ? You do relise he is fighting a normal size adult right? And not some 5 ft midget.
Ah...the same old tired rhetoric. Except on average nate has had the larger height differential throughout their careers. Conor isn't even close to the tallest at 145 whereas nate is the 3rd tallest in the division.

Pretty much yeah.
giphy.gif
Don't use a trump gif for your blasphemy.

Honestly, since the beating he took last time, I can't take this guy seriously enough to be outraged/amused by his antics any more.

I like both guys but the Conor hate is just over the top. Considering the people that do hate on him are pretty much losers it's enjoyable for me.

That being said everyone over stating how good Conor is are troll level annoying too.
Same. I must admit I found the Conor bashing in March quite funny as his over the top fans were in denial but it's gotten to a point I just cringe everytime I enter sherdog

Back