I'm in the minority, but I don't think cocaine use is that bad

For people saying it's really common....

If you are a drug user you probably spend time with other drug users. Those people are your frame of reference, therefore to you it seems common. I don't want to be a dick here, but pretty much everyone I have ever met who does coke on a regular is a total scumbag. I don't spend time with people like that. Not trying to judge, that has just been my experience in life.

People who do it on the regular are ungodly annoying to be around. Millions of people do it casually/occasionally though and other than when they're high, you'd probably never notice.

Watever man...but jones duin coke js a big deal...if a random guy did coke...that wud not b a big deal...what makea it a big deal is the face that jones is a LHW and that belt is not only someting u brag about...it is a responsibility...but wateva dude...jones and uncle dana cud gk fuk themselves

That poor woman - the shit she has to cast a blind eye to...

They're not married, she's free to leave whenever she likes.

Actually, even if they were married she would still be free to leave whenever she likes.

Don't pretend to know what their relationship is like.

I dabble in abit of recreational cocaine, ain't no thang.

JJ is definitely not addicted - he wouldn't be a champ if he were, plus he passed the follow-up test. He just uses it occasionally, I assume. Nothing wrong with that, other than the fact that it's illegal. Oh, and the "role model" thing.

This is my take exactly on the whole situation

They're not married, she's free to leave whenever she likes.

Actually, even if they were married she would still be free to leave whenever she likes.

Don't pretend to know what their relationship is like.

They're common-law and have kids. She's not simply "free to leave."

But you're right, I don't know what their relationship is like - perhaps she's a highly-evolved individual who is perfectly fine with her partner cokin' it up, drunkenly crashing his car while consorting with other women, saying girls should be so lucky to be raped by Bill Cosby, etc., all while she's at home taking care of the children.

But you're right, I don't know what their relationship is like - perhaps she's a highly-evolved individual who is perfectly fine with her partner cokin' it up, drunkenly crashing his car while consorting with other women, saying girls should be so lucky to be raped by Bill Cosby, etc., all while she's at home taking care of the children.

What an incredibly reasonable reply.

But he pay da bills

and fo' her ca'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back