I'm in the minority, but I don't think cocaine use is that bad

Probably isn't but people on it are 99% time fucking douchebags and terrible to be around.

Oh man, tell me about it.

I don't do coke. Never have, never will. But I don't mind others around me doing it.

They get real chatty and excited.

I'll stick with cannabis.

I wouldn't say you're in the minority.

Then again, I also live in Hollywood.

That's it apologists, try to minimize it and sweep it under the rug.

Not even close. Two different type of fans. You have fans that care about what happens in the octagon and then theres the ones that care about shit like this.

I wouldn't say you're in the minority.

Then again, I also live in Hollywood.

high-five-wave.gif

Coke is not a big deal if managed and rarely used. Couldn't care less bones blows on occasion. It's his life.

Certainly worse than smoking weed.

And you'd be certainly in the minority if you think major sports figures should be drug users in a professional sport.

Even WWE has rules against drug usage.

It's the energy and focus-inducing aspects of it that I can understand making it a PED.

I use adderall for rough study weeks and for exercise/food moderation and the benefit of it is undeniable.

Overall though the danger of drugs is vastly exaggerated

you're not in the minority. everyone's a contrarian nowadays. it's hip

All of you have obvciously never heard of term "functioning addict"

With all the money and parties involved with being a celebrity, who knows who he's met that introduced him to that stuff. Cocaine is psychologically addicting but not physically dependent. The UFC probably needs to create a substance abuse program for anyone in the organization with any issues. All big corporations have an Employee Assistance program for these kind of things.

Certainly worse than smoking weed.

And you'd be certainly in the minority if you think major sports figures should be drug users in a professional sport.

Even WWE has rules against drug usage.

WWE would be better off allowing marijuana use on their roster . Better than the bottle of vodka and pills their roster downs every night to stay on the road.

It's the energy and focus-inducing aspects of it that I can understand making it a PED.

I use adderall for rough study weeks and for exercise/food moderation and the benefit of it is undeniable.

Overall though the danger of drugs is vastly exaggerated

It doesn't change any of my feelings towards Jones except thinking he is dumb as fuck for using it. It only harms himself, really.

Not even close. Two different type of fans. You have fans that care about what happens in the octagon and then theres the ones that care about shit like this.

So now you're trying to spin Jones into two different categories to cover your ass?

Heh, heh, heh.

Overall, cocaine use isn't that bad. But neither is steroids or weed. Problem comes when you're using something that shouldn't be used, either federally or within your chosen profession.

Quite frankly I find this to all be a dodge as is. Jones got popped, which means he's a pretty regular user. Then to avoid actual punishment he plays the victim card. A position that his fans should be very used to by now.

Cocaine is going to fuck your training up a whole lot more than it's going to help it. No one in their right mind would use it as a PED in training.

You are incorrect, sir.

Yes, it's addicting.

Yes, it's one step away from crack.

Yes, as a professional athlete he "shouldn't" be doing it.

But ya know what - if I've learned anything from living in Hollywood and being around film sets and filmmakers, that every once in a while, there isn't anything wrong at all with a little coke. Alcohol, caffeine and prescription barbiturates are all acceptable for some reason. I'd lump cocaine in with any of those. With responsible use, any drug can be managed. Yes, any of them.

It's not a performance enhancer and perhaps JJ is legitimately addicted to it. Glad he's checked into a facility to get some help.

Jones will get lambasted for this and perhaps, rightfully so.

But I don't judge.

jj? jon jones?

i sort of agree with the threadstarter. doing it sparingly in small amounts, probably won't cause major damage. it's still not good for you, but it's not life-threatening if done every so often.

i do know a guy who does do it often, and he's always acting like a crackhead. dude can not sit still, and won't ever shut the fuck up. so even if you don't take into the account the health risks, it causes certain people to act like idiots in real life.

Back