I'm in a feud with my neighbor over my cat. What should I do?

Sorry not my fault you didn't read other post .
No no I'M sorry for not going into every 15 page thread searching for the famous kenetics's every comment that he deemed us worthy enough to receive.

Your cat shits in his yard and you just laugh and blow him off? You're a crappy neighbor, pun intended. Deal with the problem. If someone had a pitbull that messed your cat up you'd throw a hissy fit if they said "eh, he was doing dog things."
Again, a cat pooping outside is pretty normal and is not comparable to one pet attacking or killing another pet.

No no I'M sorry for not going into every 15 page thread searching for the famous kenetics's every comment that he deemed us worthy enough to receive.

I enjoy reading every thoughts on the subject. I just don't respond to one person . I read them all to see their idea.

bentley.jpg

For the haters, Bentley says go fuck yourself

Your neighbour is a whiny little bitch. Talking about his flower bed lmfao! He should use the garden hose on your cat. Do that 1 or 2 times and the cat will look for a different place to shit. It's not that hard. Threatening to kill or make your cat dissapear should be rewarded with a punch on the nose.

Back