Im i the only one who is confused on who the hell is Logan Paul?

Back in the day you couldn't be famous without a talent for sport, music, writing, acting or politics. The fact that kids today are growing up wanting to be this simpleton should terrify parents the world over.

No, my friend, it's not the beginning! A time of that predicting a good time searching who this carra was in the intenet. Thought he was a real fighter. But it's just a fucking Youtuber.
<codychoke>

Back in the day you couldn't be famous without a talent for sport, music, writing, acting or politics. The fact that kids today are growing up wanting to be this simpleton should terrify parents the world over.
Agree. But then again getting that same fan base into an actual beneficial hobby and sport in my opinion is a step in the right direction. Logan paul is a massive shit stain on the underwear of humanity but I've got to be fair and say that event was pretty decent for some ammys that they actually took training seriously and again in my opinion did the sport some good service.

However throwing him into the premier mixed martial arts organisation is another thing entirely.

Just another fuckface who gets rewarded with fame and money by today's shithole culture for acting like a retard on video

You don't need to know who he is unless you're a teenager or an adult who think they're hip for being one of his older cuckboys. This is what this generation watches because they can't create anything worth a shit. Music is garbage, movies are garbage, so they are left with following whatever 12 and 13 yr olds are into. Which is usually some bad internet shit like following around some rich douchey man child waiting for him to do something stupid, like film a dead body, so edgy brah. Stay cool millennials.

Who the fuck is this and why are we covering and talking about him on MMA sites?View attachment 430125 Man MMA is drying up

I think he started out as “The Dell Guy”. Then he cracked a rat and Dell fired him. Since then he moved to youtube as a star and part owner. Largely responsible for popularizing “Vines”.
BFEB3645-6A41-4BA7-B94E-05C9B445C53F.jpeg

Back