Im i the only one who is confused on who the hell is Logan Paul?

Person in the last photo is his brother. Jake Paul.

Why is there an entire genre of people who rap like they are autistc and can't formulate a sentence with more than five words in it?

He is some youtuber turd . Its sad to see that a lot of fighters are busting their asses to get into the UFC and a bum like this gets a shot with only doing a circus boxing match .
Nah man, the sport has evolved and is, in every way, superior to ancient MMA.

<17>

I spend around 1 hour and 30 mins in youtube daily and I still have no clue who this clown is and I'm not interested to know.

He is basically the new age fedor and you are clearly a mma noob to not know

All I know about him is that he is banging Chloe Bennet.

Last edited:
tumblr_mh7crr2K6L1rty9b2o1_500.gif

I'm still convinced this is the UFC ring girl.

I had to look him up too after hearing about him on here.

I’ve had a YouTube account for over 12 years but I don’t really pay any attention to guys like him that are targeted towards teens with a lot of time to waste.

No hate for the dude though, fuck... good for him he found something that works really well for him at such a young age.

Bad for all the other fucking idiots that he’ll inevitably inspire to attempt to be just like him and fail, but if we’re honest we’ll admit that those guys were probably gonna fail at whatever they do in life :D

I had no clue who this dork was before either.

Really digging PFL but one thing that bothers me about their point system is styles make fights and someone getting a decision win can lose position over someone who got a quick finish.

That's really bothered me too.Also,PFL events seem to always be a mess with early ref stoppages,clearly wrong stoppages (jason high) f'd up doctor stoppage last night (although I don't know what the fighter said or if it was a clear orbital break or what) ,the events seem like a really fun disaster.That point thing is ridiculous to me too though.I love the tournaments and fun fights,so take the good with the bad.

When Conor said he changed the game, this is kinda what he meant.

Never heard of him until what happened in Japan and then his fake depression.

Don't know, don't care, but i wouldn't mind seeing him get KTFO by Sage Northbutt.

I had no clue who this dork was before either.

That's really bothered me too.Also,PFL events seem to always be a mess with early ref stoppages,clearly wrong stoppages (jason high) f'd up doctor stoppage last night (although I don't know what the fighter said or if it was a clear orbital break or what) ,the events seem like a really fun disaster.That point thing is ridiculous to me too though.I love the tournaments and fun fights,so take the good with the bad.
Yeah the Abdallah vs Rama fight was weird too but I guess it worked out. Kinda sucks that bumped off Halsey. Which was also a mess.

I think the incentive for early finishes is good but needs tweaking. The doctors need to let the fighters and cut men do their thing.

Last edited:
Back