im hyped for savannah marshall vs claressa shields

Should be a good fight. Savannah is the only person to beat shields, but that was a long time ago. However, she was more impressive beating their only common professional opponent

I was pretty hyped for the Taylor vs persoon rematch, which didn’t disappoint.

I thought that shields was gonna cut down to 145 and fight in the ufc. Not even boxing fans care about women’s boxing. That blond boxer chick that fought in bellator said so too.

I thought that shields was gonna cut down to 145 and fight in the ufc. Not even boxing fans care about women’s boxing. That blond boxer chick that fought in bellator said so too.

Do most MMA fans care about WMMA then? Based on years of posting on this site, I’d say they don’t care 2 shits either

Not even boxing fans care about women’s boxing. That blond boxer chick that fought in bellator said so too.
they’re clowns, women’s boxing is on fire right now its not like the 2000s anymore, the skill level has gone way up

they’re clowns, women’s boxing is on fire right now its not like the 2000s anymore, the skill level has gone way up
I think you have to go down to min weight in mens boxing to find a division that you could argue any single womens division is as competitive with.

lol. 5 replies. Lol. Nobody cares!!!

Wonder how her (Shields) MMA training went... Like mentioned, was curious to see if this was going to come to life. After Nunes fights Meegan Anderson, she'll have cleaned out two divisions and this super fight could gain some actual traction...

Do most MMA fans care about WMMA then? Based on years of posting on this site, I’d say they don’t care 2 shits either
Not true, to my surprised, when making WMMA threads in the heavies, there's lot of serious responses recently. and some simp thirst here and there, but the "ignore WMMA its pointless" jokes are very minimal these days.

Look, the biggest clue is the fact you have HWs on cards that are headlined by women in the main and co-main event. more than once or twice this year alone.

Boxing has never had that, nor will it ever.

And as much as it triggers most people to admit, it's only thanks to Honda Housy for the mainstream break through.

Not true, to my surprised, when making WMMA threads in the heavies, there's lot of serious responses recently. and some simp thirst here and there, but the "ignore WMMA its pointless" jokes are very minimal these days.

Look, the biggest clue is the fact you have HWs on cards that are headlined by women in the main and co-main event. more than once or twice this year alone.

Boxing has never had that, nor will it ever.

And as much as it triggers most people to admit, it's only thanks to Honda Housy for the mainstream break through.

Amanda nunes is probably in my top 5 current favs of any MMA fighter

Back