I'm hoping for a UFC WMMA sub forum

they do it's called invicta and none of these "ronda fans" even watch it.

Ronda doesn't fight in Invicta, so why would Ronda fans watch it?

Shit fights are shit fights

Good fights are good fights

Regardless of gender.

Ronda doesn't fight in Invicta, so why would Ronda fans watch it?

Shit fights are shit fights

Good fights are good fights

Regardless of gender.

How many accounts are you stalking me with? Any sane person can deduce why a ronda fan should watch wmma.

I like talking about her fighting butch chicks with three years of athletic experience right here thank you very much.

Couldn't agree more with TS, WMMA purist fanboys need another forum. WMMA will soon go out of fashion and those purist fanboys will go to hell.

because it's wmma? You are by far the weirdest person here. Never talk to me again. I'm serious.

ronda doesn't fight there friend.

so I ask again...nah, you didn't like it the first time. Plus...you're serious!!!!!

How many accounts are you stalking me with? Any sane person can deduce why a ronda fan should watch wmma.

no...any sane person can deduce why a ronda fan would watch ronda fights.

fans of wmma should want to watch wmma fights.

ronda = ronda

wmma = wmma

that's good math.

no...any sane person can deduce why a ronda fan would watch ronda fights.

fans of wmma should want to watch wmma fights.

ronda = ronda

wmma = wmma

that's good math.

You're obsessed with me. Cute. Not the first stalker I've had on sherdog.

Agree with TS. The Rhonda spam is getting quite tiring. A WMMA sub-section would be neat. And if UFC made WMMA only cards that would be even neater.

I like the idea actually. But let's get it straight, I like WMMA, it's still fights and that's what I'm tuning in for. But I think a sub forum would be better so people who enjoy it can have there own forum to only talk WMMA and we don't have to see these little babies cry about posts being made of the women...

Would be best for business

MMA= Ronda. Thats how sorry this "sport" has become. Thank god I don't care about MMA at all and have boxing and kick boxing to watch real combat sports.

Lol wot m8

MMA IS the sport of hand to hand combat. The latter are the sports of punching/punching & kicking.

why would "ronda fans" watch Invicta?

were you trying and failing to be funny?

Thank you
That made no sense lol

Its like saying Anderson Silva fans should watch WSOF

I'm with you, there's enough threads about them to warrant it Imo

Back