"I'm having a tough time with my motivation." - Gustafsson

He lost close fights for the title and a fight in his home country that might have meant a lot to him.

I think he looks too slim in the LHW division. He should go up, because that way he could pack some more muscle.

Must be nice to have so much going for you that fame and fortune are no longer adequately motivating. Congrats to him.

Monsters above him. LHW belongs to those three gentlemen. His lack of motivation comes from the fact that he can't see himself beating any of them. I still can't believe he performed like he did against no other than D fucking C after being brutally Rumbled. It was astonishing and really beautiful to watch. He is hardcore material, will go down in history as the guy that almost beat prime Bones. That said, I love him as a fighter and it would be amazing if he proved me wrong. Go Mauler!

PIkprkZ.gif

It's a shame this post isn't getting more attention. Fucking gold sir. Bravo.

He will probably come back better than ever. I think he really needs this time off to just train without thinking about a fight.

He should build himself back up like Bader has. Start with low rankings and move gradually. Maybe in a year or so he could actually develop the skills to become champ, since he was just thrown to the wolves after his Shogun fight.

"posite thinking is like a habit, you get better at it with time." kenny florian

Time for a drastic weight cut to middleweight, no point in absorbing unnecessary bonks to the noggin from DC/Rumble/Jones

"bonks" LOL for some reason that's funny to me right now

He is done. He broke mentally after the Rumble rape, and the DC mauling sealed the deal. He'll retire soon enough and start some MMA program for kids in trouble.

Gus got busted up but Cormier took some serious punishment too and it was his ass that almost got KO'd.

I guess he's doing something right when he has this much haters

Back