I'm happy to see hernandez get a good win

Pixel_Daddy

The Ultimate Manlet
@Blue
Reaction score
Kid had a lot of potential but got steamrolled by cerrone. I think the cerrone beating was the best thing that could've happened to him cause it seems like his mindset is better than ever, much less cocky, and his technique along with his power was on point.

Shows how to come back from brutal defeat, respect.

He looked solid and completely owned and outclassed his opponent.

Hernandez looked like a world beater tonight... He def. needs a huge step up in competition after that performance...

I can see him beating alot of top 10 guys... even in his 2 loses I saw alot of potential in him was more technical/mental mistakes that cost him that could have been fixed and now they have been addressed.

I can see him beating alot of top 10 guys... even in his 2 loses I saw alot of potential in him was more technical/mental mistakes that cost him that could have been fixed and now they have been addressed.
He made donald cerrone mad, that was his first big mistake

Thought he was done after that Cerrone fight. He looks good working with team elevation

Yeah, It's going to be fun watching his downfall again

He looked good but fought a complete bum. Hes technically has better performances before cerrone beat his ass. Ill reserve calling him a 2.0 for no

Sometimes those really cocky guys need to find out that anyone in the sport can get sparked. It's a good development tool.

Kid had a lot of potential but got steamrolled by cerrone. I think the cerrone beating was the best thing that could've happened to him cause it seems like his mindset is better than ever, much less cocky, and his technique along with his power was on point.

Shows how to come back from brutal defeat, respect.

I like Alex now, but I was pretty pissed off when he faked the touch of gloves and decked Dariush. I put $10 on the match ending before the final bell because he seems to be that type of fighter, exciting with the probability of a KO finish always there.

I haven’t seen the guy he fought before but Hernandez’s performance was pretty much flawless, he looked good. Excited to see his next fight.

I was happy Cowboy stopped his hype train. Alexander has got some ego issues, and can't really back them up.

I remember his cringey interview when he said Cowboy doesn't make him hard anymore, and he became flaccid after his loss to Conor. Don't think his ego has improved with losses.

Maybe it'll improve with age.

Nah, fuck him. After fake glove touching Good guy Dariush, he deserved to get KOd

Back