Im gonna go ahead say it. Khabib and Usman's stamina is overated

Espresso

Post USADA
@Silver
Reaction score
I had thought about starting this thread before, but didnt cus im gonna probably get shit.

Anywho, obviously when Khabib and Usman's fights are going their way, they work opponents with their relentless cage pressure, like Cruz likes to say, "Khabib/Usman throw their bodies on top opponents against the cage, making them carry their weight and zapping their energy"...

They use this technique to give their bodies a rest!

Dont get me wrong, give em props for the way they do it timely... however, i have doubts about their ability to go 5 rounds "with great pace" in a fight where the opponent is somehow able to nullify their cage pressure, where they rest away.

Roast away

Last edited:
Whenever khabib stands it is to take a big of a break it seems. Round off for another barrage or smesh. But no both of them have absurd cardio. You are retarded if you think otherwise

They wouldn't have complete control of their opponents if they don't have crazy stamina since your brain slows down when you're tired which affects your mental sharpness and physical performance.

I"m been saying this. You don't really notice it because Khabib is usually successful with his takedowns and is in top position, but he does tire on the feet. The 1st person to limit Khabib's take downs to only 1 or 2 a fight will probably win because his cardio is not that great and he's not great at striking. Even if the person can't knock out Khabib, he'll get picked apart. I think Tony has a decent shot at keeping it standing, certainly more than Dustin.

Khabib does not have Diaz-level stamina, true.

It’s like B+/A-
Diaz gassed out vs Pettis. He admitted it post fight. diaz is a flat footed boxer. Basically isn't using any energy. His cardio is shit. He gassed vs Conor too.

Back