I'm going to Miranda/Abraham2

Should be a great fight. Hopefully with less blood and fouls this time, though.

Wow I'm so jealous!! These two make a very competitive fight!

The fight taking place in Miami, right? Maybe I can catch this fight as well. 3 hour drive...

Oh, in Miranda's home territory. First time was over in Germany. Watch the first fight if you haven't already, it'll prime you to what you're going to see.

Bogus decision win for Abraham in the first bout. That guy was bleeding like a stuck pig and had a broken jaw.

Er, and how does that make the decision bogus? Miranda couldn't definitively defeat a guy with a broken jaw who was bleeding a lot, and couldn't keep from fouling him either.

Every time Abraham swung back, he hit and even hurt Miranda at times, and accomplished more on the back-foot than Miranda did on the front foot.

Competitive first fight, but Abraham won that fight clearly. Gawd knows how many times Miranda fouled Abraham. And I, like KK, saw Miranda hurt more than a few occasions.

Has Abraham ever fought outside of Europe? I really like him, and I hope jumping the pond doesn't fuck him up. When I was trying to get back into boxing last year or so, I watched this fight and read the backstory about the jaw. Really rooting big for King Arthur.

Has Abraham ever fought outside of Europe? I really like him, and I hope jumping the pond doesn't fuck him up. When I was trying to get back into boxing last year or so, I watched this fight and read the backstory about the jaw. Really rooting big for King Arthur.

First time across the pond for him. But he's tough as nails and can scrap. Shouldn't fuck him up at all.

Congrats on getting to go to what should be a great fight.

Great choice man.
Your going to enjoy this one for sure.

Both these guys come to fight.

what weight is it going to be at?

Arthur Abraham SC Edison Miranda
Giovanni Lorenzo SC Raul Marquez

The only confirmed matches so far, but this will be a great event. Best of luck Hydro, should be a blast.

Hellz yes Hydro, all action craziness regardless of the amount of fouls that might take place.

Back