F1t4LVNK3ETWE.gif

– you’re getting your ass kicked tomorrow,

rousey_holm_distance.gif

and I’m really going to enjoy the beating I give you #andSTILL,
ygkfouxr5u.gif

Last edited:
I wish i could see dana crying backstage

Never thought i'd like to see Ronda get pounded at so many different angles

I hope Rogan felt deeply ashamed of himself inside while watching this cageside. "The best ever, in human history?"

rousey_holm_distance.gif

"There's never been anyone like her."

Funny, I've seen winded haymakers like that in bar fights. Seems like there's been plenty like her.

Conor haters and lovers can unite on 1 thing. We all hate Ronda!

I hope Rogan felt deeply ashamed of himself inside while watching this cageside. "The best ever, in human history?"

rousey_holm_distance.gif

"There's never been anyone like her."

Funny, I've seen winded haymakers like that in bar fights. Seems like there's been plenty like her.

She isn't even the best at judo.Didn't she come in 4th in the olympics ?.Ha at being the best ever in human history

I really love how the second to last hammerfist fills Ronda's mouth up with blood, and then the final hammerfist makes her splash blood all over her face.

I never liked Ronda but I really want to see her destroy Nunes just to see the river of tears on this forum.

Thanks bro. Merry Christmas to you as well!

I never liked Ronda but I really want to see her destroy Nunes just to see the river of tears on this forum.

It will be election night all over again except with men crying. Too bad Ronda is mentally broken to even win so it doesn't matter.

This place will be hilarious if Ronda wins.

This place will be full of tears when Ronda reclaims her rightful place.
It'll be all like "bad sportsmanship...", "but, but, but... Holly", "nasty woman...".
Can't wait. Rousey fighter of the year 2016 because recency bias

Back