I'm going to assume this means Conor McGregor will be in LA today

LMAO Conor haters can't even admit that bullshit would get Khabib slept faster than Aldo
right.
We can see it clearly by how long has Conor run from any top contender....let alone one who is unbeaten...

Conor is tired of the press conferences and media appearances, expect from now on that he will be doing much less, we'll start to get the Maclife training stuff and not much else until fight week...

I really, Really, REALLY fookin' hope McGregor's there but that is a big ask, and seeing as he just posted Ireland pics, I'm thinking he will be staying away.
I suspect Conor WILL be there at the presser. Just a hunch. Not sure about Khabib though.
I just think Conor loves the limelight too much to stay away. I think that he'll walk on stage at some point later on in the press conference and the crowd goes wild...

(I could be wrong entirely, i'll be the first to say i was wrong, lol!)

Conor is tired of the press conferences and media appearances, expect from now on that he will be doing much less, we'll start to get the Maclife training stuff and not much else until fight week...
Lmao

A9MwqFT.gif

Back