I'm going to assume this means Conor McGregor will be in LA today

The cryptic Instagram posts

Mmm. Helwani goes on about that as well, but I don't see what's cryptic about them.

Pictures of him training is hardly cryptic. And the 1st thing that popped into my head when I seen that picture was to relay Conor was sitting and waiting - but now you've pointed out he's wearing a UFC glove, I sort of see what you're saying.

I look at it this way - the fight is supposed to be October 6th which is 9 weeks from now. Vegas isn't that far from LA and Conor travels out to Vegas about 8-6 weeks when he fights there. It's possible he could be in LA today, but not sure if that and the other stuff are solid signs he will be.

We'll just have to wait and see. I say he won't be there.

When has there ever been a Conor press conference where they did not tell all media in advance?

Wasn't the one in New York for Alvarez kept hush hush or no one said with certainty he'd be there. I can't remember. Lot of people with "sources" saying the fight will be announced earlier in the week, but now Nurmagomedov talking about the negotiations on his side, not hearing much from them on the Twitter machine.

Wasn't the one in New York for Alvarez kept hush hush or no one said with certainty he'd be there. I can't remember. Lot of people with "sources" saying the fight will be announced earlier in the week, but now Nurmagomedov talking about the negotiations on his side, not hearing much from them on the Twitter machine.
That's a good question, tho I think you may be right. Possibly Ariel broke the news before hand?

I really, Really, REALLY fookin' hope McGregor's there but that is a big ask, and seeing as he just posted Ireland pics, I'm thinking he will be staying away. Also, the MSG presser was going to be big anyways, but this LA Presser can't be that big, especially during a week day and on one day notice.

Wouldn't he want to be paid for his appearance now too? Can we all start checking social media and locate Artem, Danis and his other crew???

We'll find out soon. Got a horrible feeling this is all a con though.

Wouldn't he want to be paid for his appearance now too? Can we all start checking social media and locate Artem, Danis and his other crew???

Be a bit hopeful on his part if he asked to be paid just for making an appearance at the press conference.

But I know he goes to LA before he starts his training in Vegas and you could be right that they're old pictures as Conor takes more pictures than your average 15 year old schoolgirl on social media. I can't remember if Helwani revealed it - I remember Kavanagh saying on the show that he got a text the night/morning they were to fly out for it - but I think that was as late as it was because Alvarez was doing what Nurmagomedov is doing now.

I'm sure there's folk trying to look for recent posts and the locations they were sent from. Another reason why I don't think he'll be there is because Abdelaziz is one of Helwani's sources and he'd most likely say something to him.

To be honest, these press conferences turn into cringey, shit shows.

Khabib when he runs into Conor since the bus incident .
CostlyInfatuatedFreshwatereel.gif
you mean him moving forward and Conor retreating in fear? yeah... agree...

What would you be willing to pay for a subscription based service in which you could use an app to track him real time?

We'll find out soon. Got a horrible feeling this is all a con though.
Yeah, I feel like this pressers is being billed to be Conor Khabib Nate and a bunch more, but I'll be really surprised if even Conor is there.

Well Diaz got off his ass for a fight. Time for Khabib to smesh Con-man

Mmm. Helwani goes on about that as well, but I don't see what's cryptic about them.

Pictures of him training is hardly cryptic. And the 1st thing that popped into my head when I seen that picture was to relay Conor was sitting and waiting - but now you've pointed out he's wearing a UFC glove, I sort of see what you're saying.

I look at it this way - the fight is supposed to be October 6th which is 9 weeks from now. Vegas isn't that far from LA and Conor travels out to Vegas about 8-6 weeks when he fights there. It's possible he could be in LA today, but not sure if that and the other stuff are solid signs he will be.

We'll just have to wait and see. I say he won't be there.

All good points.

I just can't imagine Conor McGregor's return to the octagon, to fight Khabib, won't involve some huge splash to make the headlines. I can't fathom they would just announce the fight. Conor loves the fan interaction. To me it makes sense to have him show up in Los Angeles today.

His court appearance was Friday. As late as Tuesday he was still in NY. So he stayed to shop and squat Artem in Central Park? I don't buy it. He's stayed stateside to be in LA for today's circus. The photos of him training are old. The photo of the UFC glove and "Honey I'm Home" are clues for the Hardy Boys.

At what time is the press conference?

I just can't imagine Conor McGregor's return to the octagon, to fight Khabib, won't involve some huge splash to make the headlines. I can't fathom they would just announce the fight. Conor loves the fan interaction. To me it makes sense to have him show up in Los Angeles today.

Yeah, fuck knows. I'd imagine if they were going to do a press conference between them, it wouldn't be them and other fighters around them. They done the fight announcement press conference for Diaz 2 with just them and they'd be a huge distraction for the other fighters who'd probably be asked 1 or 2 questions.

At the New York presser, I think 2 or 3 fighters didn't even get asked a question. But who knows.

Why would anyone's lawyer be posting shit on instagram about them?? Jesus H christ that whole team including the lawyer just dying to be famous.

He wont be on time anyway

That's a good question, tho I think you may be right. Possibly Ariel broke the news before hand?

I really, Really, REALLY fookin' hope McGregor's there but that is a big ask, and seeing as he just posted Ireland pics, I'm thinking he will be staying away. Also, the MSG presser was going to be big anyways, but this LA Presser can't be that big, especially during a week day and on one day notice.

If he expects to get paid for a press conference then he truly has sniffed his brain to mush.

Floyd Mayweather doesn't even get paid to appear at a press conference and Diet Floyd expects to be?

Surely even for his standard he can't be that deluded.

Is Diaz gonna be at this press conference?

Yeah, fuck knows. I'd imagine if they were going to do a press conference between them, it wouldn't be them and other fighters around them. They done the fight announcement press conference for Diaz 2 with just them and they'd be a huge distraction for the other fighters who'd probably be asked 1 or 2 questions.

At the New York presser, I think 2 or 3 fighters didn't even get asked a question. But who knows.

Agreed, it is a problem. Romero and Rockhold and Woodley will be there and nobody will ask them questions. Conor sucks the life out of the UFC.

They should have a press conference with just Conor and Colby and let them talk trash for an hour. I'd pay $20 buck for that.

you mean him moving forward and Conor retreating in fear? yeah... agree...

LMAO Conor haters can't even admit that bullshit would get Khabib slept faster than Aldo

Back