I'm glad tomorrow's card is so weak.

The UFN Finale card certainly is. UFC Fight Night however is OK. Nothing great but potentially a couple of good fights (on paper that is. Doesn't always mean anything)

We need more stacked UFC on Fox cards

UFC on FOX 12 has you covered.

I feel sorry for people who didn't watch TUF brazil or don't watch TUF generally.

Every season keeps putting out great talent, with Holdsworth and Gastelum being great recent examples. (And, obviously Dillashaw)

But tuf brazil 3 was truly fantastic. Miranda vs Sapato is a truly main card worthy fight, as is lyoto vs warlley.

Guys like Jon Jones and Chris Weidman were once a part of these "weak cards". Everyone has to start somewhere and you never know who will emerge from these "weak cards" as champions one day. I personally love watching "no name" cards, sometimes get some pretty great fights and fighters to watch for in the future. Watch tennis if you dont like it.

Some of you guys sound like paid UFC posters. Dead srs.

Some of you guys sound like paid UFC posters. Dead srs.

If I was a paid UFC poster, I wouldn't be using this method to watch tomorrows fights.

15_60_7---Mountain-Stream_web.jpg

in what universe is undefeated prospects debuting a weak card?

Viktor pesta is a debuting heavyweight at 9-0. For his 9-0 heavyweight effort, he gets placed in the opening fight of the card, against a strong Russian making his debut.

in the "GOOD OLE' DAYS OF STACKED CARDS (TM)", a 10-3 heavyweight Assuerio Silva made his UFC debut in the main event.

Man, if only we could return to the old days of stacked cards!

People here are delusional. The cards are more stacked than they ever have been. There's just so much more talent out there, because the sport has gotten so much bigger. (Yes, that's right, it's not dying)

You're a fool. You realize the term "stacked" refers to cards filled with fan favorites, right?

in the "GOOD OLE' DAYS OF STACKED CARDS (TM)", a 10-3 heavyweight Assuerio Silva made his UFC debut in the main event.

Dooooiiiiiii!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, Fight Night 3 (in which Assuerio Silva was slated to fight Tim Sylvia in a #1 contender's match for the HW title) wasn't stacked then (even though it's STILL more stacked than these two cards tomorrow) and it wouldn't be considered stacked now.

If you combined the two cards you'd almost get one decent free card. But yeah, at least I won't feel too bad about missing it.

Well there not on T.V in Canada so I probably won't watch any of them

I read "Well there's no TV in Canada" and LOLd
Then I reread and damn :icon_sad:

Shit, this happened like 5 times today. My perception is screwed. I gotta stop drinking cough syrup/smoking weed/sniffing glue so much.

Anyhow, I look forward to tomorrow's card because I'm a fan of Mooseaussie.

If I watched 12 hours of UFC on a beautiful summer weekend, I would be ashamed. Tomorrows cards are why torrents exist

People here are delusional. The cards are more stacked than they ever have been. There's just so much more talent out there, because the sport has gotten so much bigger. (Yes, that's right, it's not dying)

^^^ speaking of delusional

and by stacked cards you pick a weak card from ufc's early days back in 2005 when it was average

You're seriously comparing these cards to league 2 or conference football. I never said it was a contest, I just get sick people saying a card is shit when they don't know enough about the people on card.

At what point did I say they were comparable to lower league footy? All I'm saying is you don't have to watch everything on offer all the time. And that doesn't mean you're not a true fan! I love mma. But I don't feel the need to watch every bit of mma there is!

I'm invested in this seasons TUF, definitely going to be worth it for myself. Also the Berlin card has some of my favorite fighters, sorry that you'll be missing out.

I'm invested in this seasons TUF, definitely going to be worth it for myself. Also the Berlin card has some of my favorite fighters, sorry that you'll be missing out.

I highly doubt any of those guys are your favorite fighters. Pretending they are wont make the card any better.

I highly doubt any of those guys are your favorite fighters. Pretending they are wont make the card any better.

I've been disappointing much more by 'name' fighters having boring ass fights on $55 ppvs I have purchased. Just because you personally don't know them does not mean it will be a bad fight.

If you like MMA you watch fights, if not, don't. Either way I don't care, nor does anyone else here.

Oh yeah. They are gon show both cards on Danish TV.

Back