I'm glad tomorrow's card is so weak.

Edgar Allan Hoe

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Just found out the prelims start at 12:30pm ET. This way most of us can still get some shit done in the morning and afternoon and tune in around 4pm to prepare for the main event which happens to be the only fight with value on the entire card. The finishes from earlier fight can be easily viewed the next day.

It's not great but personally I'm going to enjoy the opportunity to watch almost 12 straight hours of MMA.

in what universe is undefeated prospects debuting a weak card?

Viktor pesta is a debuting heavyweight at 9-0. For his 9-0 heavyweight effort, he gets placed in the opening fight of the card, against a strong Russian making his debut.

in the "GOOD OLE' DAYS OF STACKED CARDS (TM)", a 10-3 heavyweight Assuerio Silva made his UFC debut in the main event.

Man, if only we could return to the old days of stacked cards!

People here are delusional. The cards are more stacked than they ever have been. There's just so much more talent out there, because the sport has gotten so much bigger. (Yes, that's right, it's not dying)

I have a lot of shit to do tomorrow so I actually don't mind that these free cards aren't all that stacked. Maybe I'll catch a fight or two if timing works our to catch Munoz vs Mouse, other than that I'll catch the FS1 car off my DVR tomorrow.

I woke up early for oneFC and had no idea who some of the fighters were on there. I'll wake up for this and watch all the fights.

It's not going to be on sportsnet :'(

Well there not on T.V in Canada so I probably won't watch any of them

Oh, shit!

I didn't even realize the Stipe/Maldonado card was also tomorrow. But as already mentioned, it is equally weak.

If only we could watch the 2 main events back to back.

Viktor pesta is a debuting heavyweight at 9-0. For his 9-0 heavyweight effort, he gets placed in the opening fight of the card, against a strong Russian making his debut.

in the "GOOD OLE' DAYS OF STACKED CARDS (TM)", a 10-3 heavyweight Assuerio Silva made his UFC debut in the main event.

People here are delusional. The cards are more stacked than they ever have been. There's just so much more talent out there, because the sport has gotten so much bigger. (Yes, that's right, it's not dying)

Excellent

Stop Hating!

These guys/girls put in just as much work as some of the champs; plus both cards will be a good MMA watching session tomorrow.

The true question is, why do you only like to watch "famous" fighters?

Don't you enjoy martial arts on the whole?

UFC Berlin
Froch v Groves
UFC Brazil

All in a row.

Don't know the majority of the fighters on the Brazil event, but should be a good day of fights

Dammn this man loves him some UFC.

this is the first time i can remember them not showing a free card in canada

"This card has 3 undefeated fighters debuting, plus 3 additional undefeated fighters. It sucks."

Wow.

The Germany card is a solid card. The brazil card is actually fucking stacked.

I have no problem with undefeated prospects. But when the entire card is filled with prospects, by default, it CANNOT be a strong card. More than half of these guys will be weeded out in no time.

Back