I'm glad Magny won

benibloom

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying that because I think Magny is one of the most boring fighters and deserves to get cut but him wining shows that hard work is more important than talent. Hendricks turned into a bum who only trains 4 times a week (once a day) and eats like a pig and can't make weight and thinks he can get away with it. His game plan was literally laying and praying, he didn't even try to pass or land a single punch. He's basically coming to work to get paid without doing any work.

Anytime pin and pray and wall and stall get punished by the judges it is a big victory for MMA fans.

He died along with Bigg Rigg Steakhouse.

After Johny failed on the scale, he deserved to lose. Dude has no discipline to quit stuffing his gullet.

I agree. I can't stand Hendricks, and he is from the same gym I used to train at. haha The lazy, "poor me" routine is just old. He is whiney, lacks the discipline needed to compete at a high level, and constantly makes excuses......

Triangles with elbows greater than takedowns and control.

they should score all bouts like that. make wrestlers work for their win and actually do damage.

I scored it 29-28 for Hendricks.

Those 2 triangle attempts came at the very end of the 1st and 3rd rounds so as we know it gained artificial importance because that's just how it is. If they had happened in the middle of the round it would have been an afterthought.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back