Im glad I gave that show another chance...

Parks and Recreation:

When I watch a show I liked to watch it from the series from beginning to end. So the wife and I tried to watch that series like two or three times based on recommendations from friends, but we just didn't like it. My sister kept assuring me that I should just start from season two. But like I said, I don't like to do that. If I have to start from season two, I just prefer not to watch it all. But on a particularly boring weekend we went ahead and started at season two, and ended up loving it from that point on. Enough so that we were then able to go back to season one and even enjoy that.

GOT I watched the first episode when I had a terrible flu, I couldn't understand shit cuz I was so sick, finally a year later I rewatched it and was hooked instantly

Workaholics. Thought it lame at first. Watched it again and now I can't get enough.

Curb your enthusiasm. After one ep. I thought it was boring. After a season I realized it was a top 3 comedy show of all time

King of queens took a long time to grow on me but long after it was off the air I watched a bunch of reruns to find the one with Bas in it and got hooked.

Last edited:
Always Sunny, Psyche, and Bob's Burger-, which I only saw parts of, but when I first watched an entire episode I loved it. I've never found this works with dramatic shows, only comedies and quirky action shows.

Eastbound & Down.

Watched the whole first season on HBO when they were working on season 2 but I think I may have gotten rid of HBO briefly or just forgotten about it...

Now I re-watched all season 1 on HBO Go & i'm currently on the season 2 finale. Great fucking show. Stevie is on of my favorite characters of all time :)

stevie-janowski-barfs-o.gif

Breaking Bad - 1st season was a slow burner. Became must see Tv a 3rd of the way into Season2.

Walking Dead - Most recent season is the only one i've enjoyed. Wife's favourite show though, i sherdogged my way through all the other seasons whilst it was on in the background.

Still need to revisit The Shield. Tried twice & checked out.

Game of Thrones

I watched the pilot, and I didn't know any of the characters or what was going on. It was alot of talking, no action with the exception of the intro and the beheading. Then at the end the kid discovers two people fucking, and I didn't know why that was significant at the time, and he gets thrown out the window.

I was like 'I'm supposed to wait a week to know what happens next? Fuck that.'

So the entire first season wrapped and someone posted a spoiler gif somewhere here on Sherdog. And I thought 'wow, that took balls for them to do that. Maybe I'll have to check this show out again.'

So I watched the 1st season in a weekend, partially paying attention. I became a casual fan.

But then I watched the 'Histories and Lore of Westeros' on youtube that was from the BluRay release. That explained so many questions I had that weren't explained well, and I was hooked.

I've watched every season multiple times now, I've read the books, and I'm eagerly awaiting anything new related to ASOIAF/GoT. 2nd favorite show of all time, but GoT is gaining on Breaking Bad.

Lol knew this was coming.

dude that is a killer av/title combo... I'm trying to forego that shit as much as possible, but your consistent change of avs with the same theme make it very difficult :icon_lol:

props

dude that is a killer av/title combo... I'm trying to forego that shit as much as possible, but your consistent change of avs with the same theme make it very difficult :icon_lol:

props

Lol thanks, sticking with this bad boy.

i need to watch Breaking Bad and Sons Of Anarchy

Spartacus. First couple episodes were kinda weak. It becomes the most epic show eva after spartacus defeats theocles (Sp?)

Back