Im glad I gave that show another chance...

I am finally giving Dexter a try now. I am on season 6 and still working though it but overall happy i finally decide to watch it.

Stop now. You've already gone a season or two past where you ought to have.

you fuckers should have given Get a Life a second chance, but you didn't and it got canceled. ASSHOLES.

Parks and Rec for sure. Mad Men also.

Another one is Ridiculousness. I always thought it was retarded and didn't watch it but lately have been enjoying it a lot.

Stop now. You've already gone a season or two past where you ought to have.

Haha. Yeah i made a thread win i started it a few weeks ago and everyone scream to stop at season 4 and I now understand why. Season 4 ending was almost perfect.

if they would have just let Dex end with him killing Trinity it would have made season 4 one of the Greatest seasons of all shows. But killing his wife and leaving his kid in blood felt like it was added on.

Season 5 was pretty bad but almost done with 6 and its not that bad. Not as good as the first 4 seasons but way better than the 5th.

I never really give shows a second chance generally.

One that I might consider would be Bates Motel. After about episode 6 I threw up my hands and said "that's it, I'm done." It went into this absurd side story about Norman Bates and some girlfriend of his running from pot smugglers. WTF. Seemed like it could be good first couple episodes but totally degenerated. I may give it another go though.

Also, Breaking Bad. Got halfway through season 1. It was good and all, nothing wrong with it. Everyone tells me that season 1 kind of sucks anyway, it's the subsequent seasons that really get going. I'll go back to it eventually, I'm just into Fargo right now and Always Sunny reruns as always.

Also did anyone here ever see "Death Valley" on MTV? That was kind of a cool show. Don't know if it would have been any good if it kept going, but it had only one season and it was fun.

that's gold jerry?

I tried.

iz0fW.gif

That sucks for you honestly. You're gonna miss out on a lot of great things in life.

I was kidding. I actually have given a lot of people second chances in life. I just wanted to give you a bump with a very mildly humorous comment.

true blood. saw an episode and thought it was the stupidest thing id ever seen.

2 years later got hooked and watched all of it.

yes i hate myself for liking true blood.

I've never met anyone who liked that show immediately. It takes everyone a few views over a few weeks to really get it.

this is true. but once you get them through season 1 they are usually hooked.

Shows I like but wouldn't have watched if it wasn't for netflix.
Archer (amazing), The League (also amazing), Blue Mountain State (liked it a lot), Community (awesome).
Also liked and didn't expect to, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel.
I guess I like humor and cheese. Still watch Supernatural and Arrow but have fallen behind.

I watched the first 3 episodes of Spartacus and wasn't sure if I liked it. So I decided that I was going to watch one more and that was going to be the deciding factor on whether I watch more or not.

The forth episode was titled "The Thing in the Pit" I believe, and it was certainly the most violent of the series so far, and probably one of the most violent overall. It was also the first really awesome episode, and I was hooked after that point.

Game of Thrones

I watched the 1st episode and thought it wasn't for me.

Then one weekend, months later, I watched the entire season and was quite entertaining. So I became a casual fan.

At the end of the 3rd season, I was hooked. Read the books, and I consider it my 2nd favorite of all time.

Back