Im glad I gave that show another chance...

PAUonePUNCH

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What are the shows you've gave another chance to and are glad you did? I personally have hated quite a few shows in the past but after giving them a second, third and even fourth chance have loved them.

I will say that I couldn't get into Curb Your Enthusiasm, Monk, Psych, The Boondocks, Bobs Burgers, Parks and Rec, The Office and many more but my god am I glad I gave them another shot. They all became some of my favorite shows off all time.

The Wire.

I tried like 4 times to make it through the first season of that and I think I went into it overly high expectations.

Recently gave it another try and watched the entire series over the past couple of months.

Parks And Rec
Always Sunny
30 Rock

American Dad. First two seasons are boring and bad, 3rd starts to get funny, and 6,7 and 8 have been fucking killer

I am finally giving Dexter a try now. I am on season 6 and still working though it but overall happy i finally decide to watch it.

Seinfeld. When I was younger I thought it was boring.

Always Sunny: I saw one of the first episodes ever and didn't really love it. Years later I breezed through the 5 or 6 seasons they had on Netflix in about 3 weeks.

Psych: I watched the entire first season, then I just kind of stopped following the show. Once again, years later I saw that they had about 6 seasons of it on Netflix and breezed through them in just over a month.

Leverage!

The first episode was hard to get through, but after that it became one of my favourite shows.

I tell you what I won't give another chance to: Gang Related.

Man that show was just a cliched mess of disney gangsters and terrible writing. And directed by Allen Hughes? WTF? How the mighty have fallen.

GOT Tried watching the first episode like 5 different times before I got into it. So glad I did.

Just watched Blue Mountain State on Netflix. Never even considered watching it while it was on the air.It's not a great show, but it has its moments.

Back