I'm glad Frankies injured

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He is a boring guy. Glad he will never see that title shot dana keeps teasing him with. funny how people say Dj, aldo, cain etc is boring but never says that about frankie...when his style is boring. personality is boring.
my prediction if he ever fights conor... he will swing for the fence with his t-rex arms and baby kicks for points, trying to wrassle with mcgregor...and when he loses the decision he slams his reebok hat on the ground like an angry toddler.
1_medium.gif

Last edited:
People have been calling Frankie boring for years, especially at LW (minus the 2nd and 3rd Maynard fights). But Frankie will get his shot once McG goes back down to defend at FW.

that's harsh.
He is a boring guy. Glad he will never see that title shot dana keeps teasing him with. funny how people say Dj, aldo, cain etc is boring but never says that about frankie...when his style is boring. personality is boring.
my prediction if he ever fights conor... he will swing for the fence with his t-rex arms and baby kicks for points, trying to wrassle with mcgregor...and when he loses the decision he slams his reebok hat on the ground like an angry toddler.

Difference between Frankie and DJ, is that Frankie is fighting guys like Mendes, BJ, Bendo, Penn, Oliveira, Aldo, etc.

DJ is fighting guys like John Moraga and Chris Cariosso.

You complaining about Frankie makes you come off like the angry toddler TS.

Im never glad when someone is injured unless its cain but i hope he keeps fighting and not waiting around for title shots thats a terrible idea for the fans.

Dull dull dull...

Frankie%2BEdgar%2BNeck%2BCranks%2BCub%2BSwanson%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B57%2BAustin.gif

Frankie-gets-the-takedown-in-4th-rd.gif

i23984_7.gif

tumblr_n8h1lz1zLG1s6degao1_400.gif

Seriously, if you don't like Frankie, you're not an MMA fan.

People have been calling Frankie boring for years, especially at LW (minus the 2nd and 3rd Maynard fights). But Frankie will get his shot once McG goes back down to defend at FW.

That's a big IF he returns to FW. The cut used to kill him before, and he's added a good 5-10 pounds for this camp. I doubt Conor ever fights at FW again.

weakass "KO" look at him swinging like a girl
holy shit dude, you got owned in the first reply and you can even go lower with this reply

please wasteland this shit, mods

Starched a Full training Camp Mendes faster than Conor beat a 2-weeks notice Mendes

What rock did you just crawl out from ? People have talked shit on Frankie for years for being boring not finishing blah blah blah.. If you don't like Frankie thats your choice but he brings it every time he fights and has more heart than most if not all the whole ufc roster.

Difference between Frankie and DJ, is that Frankie is fighting guys like Mendes, BJ, Bendo, Penn, Oliveira, Aldo, etc.

DJ is fighting guys like John Moraga and Chris Cariosso.

You complaining about Frankie makes you come off like the angry toddler TS.
not mm fault. if mm ever fight frankie, i'd favor mm.

Back