I'm getting threats in my private messages

Systemanoob**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I got two private messages saying for me to "be a man" and go down to their gym or else their going to sue me because the only post(s) they could possibly be mad at are:

I'm from Redding and was going to join Axis Academy but then looked up the resume of a guy named James Boran and thought it was a McDojo. Just google it and you'll find it.

I don't think it's a joke, just that I did some research and this is what I found.

Mr. Boran has claims to be a blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do, Hapkido AND Brazilian Jiu-jitsu. This is only the beginning. Not only does he have a black belt in BJJ, but he was trained by none other Rorion, Royler and Rickson Gracie. Oh and he received his brown belt from Joe Moreira. He is also an alumnae from an Ivy League University -- Columbia University. He played linebacker for their the Columbia University football team as well. Apparently he was hella good since he made it to the NFL -- the New York Jets signed him.

Verification
1.) New York Jets - This was probably the easiest to check. Each NFL team has an archive of every player that has ever played for them. I went to the all-time roster located here http://www.newyorkjets.com/team/all_time/B but could find no one. I even gave him the benefit of the doubt and looked even further with the Jets' all-time practice squad and still no James Boran. I am even even gave more benefit to the doubt and emailed the NY Jets and asked if any James Boran was signed as a free agent. Hopefully I actually receive an email.

2.) Columbia University - I emailed Columbia University and asked if there James Boran played football for them. They actually had an archive dating back to 1890 (!) so I didn

Revealing contents of a PM = Ban. Forward them to a mod, don't make a thread promoting it. Go to someone like Sonny or Braz, some senior mods (no offense to any of the others)

What are the emails to the admins and/or who should I talk to?

You can PM any mod if you have not already, admins are very busy so this is usually a quicker course of action

Back