Im finally Sold on the Lighter Weight Classes

BringCodyBack

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Last night was just amazing.

UFC needs to promote better his lower weight classes prospects and gather around all top prospects they can.

The footwork , athleticism , fluidity that TJ displayed Yesterday, was nothing short of amazing.

I remember seeing the guy on Tuf and realizing he had potential but never tought he would become this beast in such a short time.

Instead of adding crappy women

UFC needs to promote better his lower weight classes prospects and gather around all top prospects they can.

The footwork , athleticism , fluidity that TJ displayed Yesterday, was nothing short of amazing.

I remember seeing the guy on Tuf and realizing he had potential but never tought he would become this beast in such a short time.

Did no one watch WEC?

I'm really disappointed the UFC chose not to market Dillashaw for this fight. Knew it would be way more competitive than they were selling it (didn't think it would be a blow out though). A shame that so many 'hardcore' fans didn't seem to know who he was 7 weeks ago.

Also women's strawweight is going to be awesome.

Did no one watch WEC?

I'm really disappointed the UFC chose not to market Dillashaw for this fight. Knew it would be way more competitive than they were selling it (didn't think it would be a blow out though). A shame that so many 'hardcore' fans didn't seem to know who he was 7 weeks ago.

Also women's strawweight is going to be awesome.

Some of the most entertaining fights came from WEC. People seem to think that as soon as the three letters on the belts changed the fighters are way better now!

Back