I'm fighting on my first MMA show in two weeks. Here's the PPV link.

Remember to go full Sherdog. Eyepoke, groin kick, and headbutt like it's going out of style. Apologize profusely, but keep doing it. Thank your opponent for a clean fight as he is hauled away on a stretcher with ice packs on his crotch.

When apologizing it's best to do your best Yoel Romero voice "I soo sorry Olivier, I so sorry".

Never knew everyone would on Sherdog wasn’t 280 shredded
Kick some butt

How long have you trained for?

Never knew everyone would on Sherdog wasn’t 280 shredded
Kick some butt

How long have you trained for?
Karate on and off for about 20 years. Kickboxing/Muay Thai for 10, and BJJ for 10.
Only one kickboxing fight and a ton of grappling matches.

e29.jpg

Good look sherbro. Punch him in the face!!!

I wish you good health an easy cut and hope you perform to the best of your abilities.
2 things,
don't look for a way out,
and keep your damn hands up.

Will root for the fellow sherpup.
Make us proud, in victory or defeat!

Congrats mate! I'm 31 but hope to get to the pro level some day

Final Edit: WON VIA 2ND ROUND TKO. Will post video when its up. It was pro shot.

Very excited to compete. I'm the man on the left with the red tattoo. I believe the fights will be free on youtube after the night is done, but here is the live PPV link. My camp is wrapping up and I'm feeling very good. Weighing in at Tristar on the morning of (I'm not cutting for this fight anyways) and then showtime.

EDIT: Thanks for all the support. I'll post the video win or lose after the match.

PPV:
https://www.fite.tv/watch/montreal-...NnrnfMK9Dko-QCcKz369-551J3KG-Hpq5ZTkgQS6MAHsM

54436957_2644860222196566_3321087687879819264_n.jpg

Results of the final sparring session LOL
Fight week LETS GO!!!
56872514_678988665865360_4543205449247227904_n.jpg

EDIT 2:
THREE DAYS OUT!!!

Here's some training footage. Triangle defense.

Congratulations! You're a Sherdog hero!

Congrats @Snolla ! You dun made us proud! Can't wait to see the gruesome TKO footage.

Congrats @Snolla ! You dun made us proud! Can't wait to see the gruesome TKO footage.
I'll post it as soon as it's up. I finished him and the promoter was saying they will post my vid. Don't know when though. Probably a week...

Back