I'm drunk, come enjoy french music buddies

Dédicace Gare de Lyon ...

Last edited:
This place is a dead end.

Should go back to the mayberry imo

I added new material each time I posted in here, so I wasn't bumping anything. Or maybe you want me to create another 'french songs' topic each time I feel like it ?

Anyway on the topic the music should be in the mayberry to get more exposure and exchange, since it's still pretty chill there. Just my thoughts.

Thanks to this thread, I now know to avoid French punk and French metal like a Swedish cop avoids tent city.

Page 4 and you fuckers haven't posted any Phoenix!

By far my favorite French Band. Saw them at a little club in OC. Gonna see them in Long Beach May the 4th.

I looked at my stats to see what are the non-metal French songs I listen to the most, turns out it's Celtic music from Tri Yann or Alan Stivell. Even though I'm not from there and some artists might get seriously pissed to be called French, I have to admit Brittany is a major place for our music.

Ah et bien sûr, 100x repris mais jamais égalé ...

But the title and the most iconic moment are taken from a Skrewdriver song.

Thanks to this thread, I now know to avoid French punk and French metal like a Swedish cop avoids tent city.

French alternative and nu metal bands are usually horrible, but we have a solid death Metal scene and currently the best Black Metal scene in the world (Blut Aus Nord, Deathspell Omega, Alcest, Peste Noire, Ad Hominem, Regarde les Hommes Tomber, The Great Old Ones...).

this song is actually used as psychological action music during my country´s hardest SFs course, as a way of fking with the mind of the recruits. I shit you not.
12 years later and it is still one of my all time fav songs. :)

Back