I'm craving a box of dirty old store bought, no name brand fried chicken

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I don't know why... but I'm craving fried chicken. But not good fried chicken from take out or a restaurant or home made fried chicken ... but that really awful store bought, no name brand that just tastes bad and I always burn in the oven - you know, the kind you buy in a box and it doesn't go bad like fresh meat - it could be on the shelf for years

... maybe I'm depressed

I made southern fried chicken recently. Tasted pretty authentic.

deep down what this represents is your desire to fuck a dirty used up milf with big saggy titties and very high mileage pussy u can use and abuse. both situations are a result of wanting to do soemthing unhealthy but that feels good. Your probably mad at your significant other, and feel like cutting loose for a bit.

I don't know where you are TS so I can't recommend any chicken joints. As a rule of thumb, if you pass by an old roadside shack that's dishing out yardbird, you probably can't go wrong.

It may or may not be that ol' dirty-dirty that you're craving but it should scratch the itch.

Good luck!

Do you know how long you're going to have to crab walk to get rid of that?!?!???

Here ya go m8

Boxed Chicken
primary_00c92b7b-ee19-4292-b1fc-08826d3b318c.jpg

I don't know why... but I'm craving fried chicken. But not good fried chicken from take out or a restaurant or home made fried chicken ... but that really awful store bought, no name brand that just tastes bad and I always burn in the oven - you know, the kind you buy in a box and it doesn't go bad like fresh meat - it could be on the shelf for years

... maybe I'm depressed
Now I'm depressed.

Do you like fish sticks?

if there's a chester chicken around you, there's that.

If you do make sure it's dark meat only so the budget chicken dinner don't completely suck.

... maybe I'm depressed

ChickenElogo.gif

Chicken, flour, salt, pepper, dried herbs, paprika, turmeric, oil, hot oven.

Like the kind you see in gas stations?? I always wondered who bought that.

Back