I'm considering boycotting Bones' fights after tonight

The Santos fight i dont want to comment on since i havent seen it yet.
Reyes out struck and out worked jones. When jones tried to get a takedown,he mostly didnt get it,and didnt land much off of those.
Reyes started tiring only after he was 3 rounds ahead. Jones won those last 2 rounds,but he really didnt get a 10-8 in those rounds,sooooooo...........he fucking LOSES

Im listening to Dana pull fuckin damage control right now at the presser.
Yup.
Can't see the presser on where i stream the fight from, but i'll watch it on YT when it's up (and my girlfriend isn't sleeping anymore, haha.)

I normally don't put too much value on stuff like this, but there's a reason why Jones was stuttering around in the post fight interview.

Yup.
Can't see the presser on where i stream the fight from, but i'll watch it on YT when it's up (and my girlfriend isn't sleeping anymore, haha.)

I normally don't put too much value on stuff like this, but there's a reason why Jones was stuttering around in the post fight interview.
Man,he looked like he had no doubt he won. Even if you think he won,the only way he could have won was by the skin of his fuckin teeth,and hes already acting like "the check is in the mail" to that stupid fucking judge who gave him 4 rounds

The overreacting is annoying. Reyes lost a close fight. In no way was this a robbery. GSP v Hendricks, now that was a robbery. This was a close fight that came down to 1 debatable round.

LOL, from what I gathered in Sherdog.com it was close, and Jones won. But, you are the first I've come across to feel remotely so upset. And, when your emotions are strong, it can discredit your perspective. Get some rest. Tomorrow is a new day.

eh, you need to sleep on this bro

jones won the first gus fight. people mis-remember that fight because gus was given zero chance and jones was at peak aura and he did worse than everyone imagined

i agree with you that he lost the santos fight
and i gave the first three rounds to Reyes
but to say Reyes pulled off an all time great upset performance is silly. the fight was competitive throughout. it wasn't like holm vs rousey or woodley vs usman or TJ vs barao. those are true all time great upset performances

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back