I'm considering boycotting Bones' fights after tonight

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score
I was able to accept the first Gus decision, although bullshit.

Then came the Santos robbery, still I said fuck it.

Tonight he clearly lost and its hard to make a case otherwise. Add into that one judge scored it 49-46 for Jones and you've got an absolute disgrace.

I mean, it'll make you sick to your stomach dammit.

One of the most beautiful things about this sport is the pureness of it. No outside variables, no bullshit, just two men, in a cage and one comes out on top, simple and awesome. Reyes worked his fucking ass off and put on an all time great upset performance landing head kicks, body kicks, crosses, uppercuts and even dropping the superiorly defensive Jones tonight with a body shot; easily winning the first 3 rounds and you fucking rob the man?

Pitiful. Makes me seriously want to boycott every Jones fight from now on.
Fuck you.

i dont want to take a hard stance on this, because i originally thought santos beat jones and i softened on it as time went on

but this fight looked a lot more like a loss for jones than even the santos fight did. 48-47 jones is a TOUGH sell for me tonight. i really thought we had a new champ.

Reyes 1, 3. Jones 4, 5. Round two was the pendulum. I had Jones because Reyes missed most of his strikes, was walked down and Jones landed that left clean on multiple exchanges.

It was a coin flip decision. They should rematch automatically. I enjoyed the tension of the situation of that fight a lot.

I thought he won the Gus and Santos fights as well. I don't like Jones. Shit happens.

i didn't catch the fight. what happened????
Reyes outstruck Jones over the whole fight, Jon has landed like 1/9 takedowns and Jon moved forward the majority of the fight.

I think Reyes should have won.

Jones couldn't keep Reyes down by the way.

EDIT: Watch the post fight interview of Jones, to me he sounded pretty unconvinced of himself.

What's the point of watching a fight in which a fighter is not allowed to lose, no matter how badly they get beat? Fighting is a dirty business and the UFC is corrupt AF

I didnt think Gus beat him at all.

But Reyes won this one.

Reyes outstruck Jones over the whole fight, Jon has landed like 1/9 takedowns and Jon moved forward the majority of the fight.

I think Reyes should have won.

Jones couldn't keep Reyes down by the way.

Picograms work in mysterious ways

I didnt think Gus beat him at all.

But Reyes won this one.
I agree.
I don't think Santos beat him either.
Reyes however, did outstrike Jones and his shots were easily as hard as those Jones' landed as well.
He also stuffed like 8/9 takedowns or so and when he got taken down, he got up immediately.

Tonight he clearly lost and its hard to make a case otherwise. Add into that one judge scored it 49-46 for Jones and you've got an absolute disgrace.

One of the most beautiful things about this sport is the pureness of it. No outside variables, no bullshit, just two men, in a cage and one comes out on top, simple and awesome. Reyes worked his fucking ass off and put on an all time great upset performance landing head kicks, body kicks, crosses, uppercuts and even dropping the superiorly defensive Jones tonight with a body shot; easily winning the first 3 rounds and you fucking rob the man?

Fuck you.
UFC lost all their credibility. Becoming WWE

I agree.
I don't think Santos beat him either.
Reyes however, did outstrike Jones and his shots were easily as hard as those Jones' landed as well.
He also stuffed like 8/9 takedowns or so and when he got taken down, he got up immediately.
The Santos fight i dont want to comment on since i havent seen it yet.
Reyes out struck and out worked jones. When jones tried to get a takedown,he mostly didnt get it,and didnt land much off of those.
Reyes started tiring only after he was 3 rounds ahead. Jones won those last 2 rounds,but he really didnt get a 10-8 in those rounds,sooooooo...........he fucking LOSES

Im listening to Dana pull fuckin damage control right now at the presser.

Fuck you.
Its a joke. reyes won the first three rounds. Jones juiced his way to greatness. whats worse is the ufc shills saying hes goat. jones is a nobody.

Reyes 1, 3. Jones 4, 5. Round two was the pendulum. I had Jones because Reyes missed most of his strikes, was walked down and Jones landed that left clean on multiple exchanges.

It was a coin flip decision. They should rematch automatically. I enjoyed the tension of the situation of that fight a lot.

I thought he won the Gus and Santos fights as well. I don't like Jones. Shit happens.

Reyes landed more strikes in round 2.

Literally landed more strikes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back