I'm confused about the new UFC belt.

What happens with Interim belts?
Do defenses count if it becomes the real belt?

In the UFC, there's never rules for this shit lol

The Legacy belt will be for individuals that earn a lot of money for the UFC, but can’t keep their personal lives in order.

This way they can screw up, but still be introduced as champion.

No they don't to my understanding. They win one belt and thats it.
I think you’re wrong. I remember GSP getting a new belt after a title defense. (gave it to Firas) He had to pay for it at the time. Don’t know if that is still the case.

I think you’re wrong. I remember GSP getting a new belt after a title defense. (gave it to Firas) He had to pay for it at the time. Don’t know if that is still the case.
So far everyone got new belt for championship win. With this new belt champions will get only one belt to keep (unless they win another one in different division).

I have no idea about having to pay for a belt but there was just a pic of Nunes a couple weeks ago with her 6 UFC belts on her wall.

So, is this the new belt design to replace the current one? Or is it a special belt only certain fighters get?

I read it's a legacy belt, I don't know what that means.

I really hope this isn't the new belt design, it looks like trash.

it is stupid looking. i guess i need time to let it grow on me.

I was wondering if you still get a new belt with every win or defense?

No they don't to my understanding. They win one belt and thats it.
One belt, bns, as Hank correctly said. Right of belt's centre (wearer's left) is a UFC logo encircled by eight stones, working like placeholders. Every defence will come to see a red stone replace an original stone – colour of which seems a grey or off-white and each meaning, in other words, at time of wearing undefended to that stone's count. Pretty cool, IMO.

That was the case. The question was did that change. The answer is yes it did.

what ur saying is for the legacy belt right? because they get a new belt after each win currently
If you took half a second to read the question i was responding too then you wouldnt ask such a stupid question.

So what if you lose the belt then win it back? New belt or another stone?

Who agrees that champions should be allowed to chose how their belts get designed? And every belt should look different.

Belts are a prop for the marks. The fight is the fight.

So, is this the new belt design to replace the current one? Or is it a special belt only certain fighters get?

giphy.gif

It’s like the BS “diamond “ belt the WBC came up with in boxing.

Back