I'm confused about the new UFC belt.

ThatGuy7698

In USADA We Trust
@Brown
Reaction score
So, is this the new belt design to replace the current one? Or is it a special belt only certain fighters get?

I read it's a legacy belt, I don't know what that means.

I really hope this isn't the new belt design, it looks like trash.

probably made by Reebok.

Just a cheaper option to order online and comes with free hot dog brander.

I was wondering if you still get a new belt with every win or defense?

So, is this the new belt design to replace the current one? Or is it a special belt only certain fighters get?

I read it's a legacy belt, I don't know what that means.

I really hope this isn't the new belt design, it looks like trash.
is for khabob because " I only fight for legacy"

I hope it's just for flyweight division. Each division should have it's own look.

It is a whole entire new designed belt. The first belt will be given to the winner of saturdays fight. This will continue with everyother fight that is a championship match. Crowning each winner with the new designed belt. The legacy part means it showcases some of the most dominant UFC champs from the past.

It's replacing the old one

Calling it the "legacy" belt is just marketing gimmicks

They win one belt, but jewels get added for each title defence.

They’re making custom belts for every fighter so they can sell more replicas in stores. UFC is doing this because people don’t buy their ppvs

Looks like we'll find answers as titles are defended. Until then, the new design is just another insignificant thing for whiners to whine about.

What are we talking about because I can't see shit?

The belts have been a bit weird since Bisping lucked out and won his. That belt made him disappear for 16 months.

No they don't to my understanding. They win one belt and thats it.
what ur saying is for the legacy belt right? because they get a new belt after each win currently

I stopped caring about belts years ago when it was apparent that rankings also meant nothing.

Back