Im coaching again

shincheckin

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Hi guys, so I have been a little inactive, I have been off for about a year, partly to a minor injury that needed to heal, but mainly due to personal reaons. Anyways I got a few things in the works. I just barely got back to training, finally put in a few days. Slowly easing back into it quite out of shape from all the beer and burgers but it will come back quickly. If I can get back into shape soon enough I am planning to compete in the TBA in washington in october. After that I am planning to go to thailand by the end of the year, only for 2 weeks as that is the maximum I can go. I plan to fight while there.

Laslty, I have began coaching again. My friend was the head BJJ coach for evolve mma for a few years, he recently moved back to the states and opened up his own BJJ gym. I am the muay thai coach for his gym now. Its 10th Planet BJJ Redlands, anyone interested is welcome to come by and check it out. Im in the red muay thai shorts

38391492_1879213369040166_2957233799617839104_n.jpg

Hi guys, so I have been a little inactive, I have been off for about a year, partly to a minor injury that needed to heal, but mainly due to personal reaons. Anyways I got a few things in the works. I just barely got back to training, finally put in a few days. Slowly easing back into it quite out of shape from all the beer and burgers but it will come back quickly. If I can get back into shape soon enough I am planning to compete in the TBA in washington in october. After that I am planning to go to thailand by the end of the year, only for 2 weeks as that is the maximum I can go. I plan to fight while there.

Laslty, I have began coaching again. My friend was the head BJJ coach for evolve mma for a few years, he recently moved back to the states and opened up his own BJJ gym. I am the muay thai coach for his gym now. Its 10th Planet BJJ Redlands, anyone interested is welcome to come by and check it out. Im in the red muay thai shorts

38391492_1879213369040166_2957233799617839104_n.jpg

Good to hear you're back on a path.......

If I ever do get to travel, and not lose another job I will definitely come down their. I'm slowly getting back up to speed with my training too, last time i was in a legit fight gym was July of 2017, and I'm still struggling to get back to another fight gym.

Hopefully I can travel to your gym. Is it in Washington? Or is it in california? I don't know that part of America that well.

If I ever do get to travel, and not lose another job I will definitely come down their. I'm slowly getting back up to speed with my training too, last time i was in a legit fight gym was July of 2017, and I'm still struggling to get back to another fight gym.

Hopefully I can travel to your gym. Is it in Washington? Or is it in california? I don't know that part of America that well.
southern california my friend

Cali

@shincheckin coaches like me actually

1h advanced muay Thai

Burpees for 58 minutes
2min on the bag
Done
Visa charged $221.85

Do you do privates??........

Yes I do private sessions for sure. I charge $60 hr which is a pretty typical/standard rate for the industry however I know that can be difficult for people, or people may not be able to do it as often as they want so I also offer $30 for 30 minutes. I decided to do this because 30 minutes of padwork/instruction is still plenty of time to learn something new or correct a technique without breaking the bank.

Back