I'm calling it now, Usman TKOs Mas on the FEET

I've got Usman via smothering on the ground and in the clinch.

Wrong. There were plenty of people saying Usman will have to go for take downs because Colby will beat him in the stand up. Again, we see how that turned out. So WTF are you talking about?

Mas will have to worry about the threat of the take down which will nullify his stand up against Usman.

When Usman destroys Mas we will be back here to see how your holding up.
AGAIN I think Usman beat masvidal, NEVER said otherwise, but he is NEVER beating masvidal in the striking department, it is just not happening. We can AV bet that usman won't outstrike Masvidal if you want ...

Usman is gonna come into this fight spiteful, and will want to beat Mas on the feet, kind of like he chose to stand and trade with Colby.

While Mas is the better striker technically, Usman has the attributes (chin, endurance, power) to absorb Mas' punches and eventually gets the better of him in the stand up.

Call me crazy now, but you'll see - physical attributes mean A LOT.

You are dead wrong, but lets hope you are right and Marty does stand and bang so he can go to sleep early. Who has had enough.

Maaaaybe if he rides and gnps him for the first three to four rounds he could too a beaten down, gassed mas on the feet

AGAIN I think Usman beat masvidal, NEVER said otherwise, but he is NEVER beating masvidal in the striking department, it is just not happening. We can AV bet that usman won't outstrike Masvidal if you want ...
I could care less who out strikes who. I'm saying Mas will lose either way. Usman does not have to win in the striking. Again, they said the same thing about Colby and guess who got KO'ed?

Usman is gonna come into this fight spiteful, and will want to beat Mas on the feet, kind of like he chose to stand and trade with Colby.

While Mas is the better striker technically, Usman has the attributes (chin, endurance, power) to absorb Mas' punches and eventually gets the better of him in the stand up.

Call me crazy now, but you'll see - physical attributes mean A LOT.
Bold but no.

It’s all well and good going 5 mins on the feet with Colby but let’s not act like that’ll happen with an actual striker.

If he drills Masvidal like he did Woodleys body while holding him against the cage, he just might.
Woodley got fucked up from that and he is surely a lot stronger than Masvidal or the clinch. Or anywhere.

I could care less who out strikes who. I'm saying Mas will lose either way. Usman does not have to win in the striking. Again, they said the same thing about Colby and guess who got KO'ed?
"I could care less who out strikes who" this is the entire point of our conversation ...

I agree

Masvibum got dropped by Chiesa lol, boy has a glass chin

I agree

Masvibum got dropped by Chiesa lol, boy has a glass chin
That was in July 2013. 6.5years ago.
And....MAsvidal won via a D'arce choke in Rd.2
You have to be on your A-game if you're gonna choke out Chiesa.

Don't recall seeing the fight, though so can't comment on the knockdown, but i'm sure you're right.

what's important to remember is fighters *evolve* over time, due to constantly training in all the disciplines. I think almost all current UFC fighters you can basically discount what happened in one fight almost 7 years ago.

That was in July 2013. 6.5years ago.
And....MAsvidal won via a D'arce choke in Rd.2
You have to be on your A-game if you're gonna choke out Chiesa.

Don't recall seeing the fight, though so can't comment on the knockdown, but i'm sure you're right.

what's important to remember is fighters *evolve* over time, due to constantly training in all the disciplines. I think almost all current UFC fighters you can basically discount what happened in one fight almost 7 years ago.
Darth Che

"I could care less who out strikes who" this is the entire point of our conversation ...
Wrong, the entire point of the conversation is....Usman will win either way.

Not a great fight overall for Masdival but he is too scrappy to get TKO'ed on his feet he is the much better striker.

Wrong, the entire point of the conversation is....Usman will win either way.
you are wrong, I don't blame you, your IQ must be very low, we know why ...

My first message you responded too : " If Usman strikes with Mas he is getting TKOed badly, NOBODY get wobbled that bad by covington ... Usman should stick to what he does best : wrestling and pressure."

The entire point of our conversation was about Usman's striking compared to Mas and not his ability to beat masvidal in general which again what will happen but by wrestling and grappling.

you are wrong, I don't blame you, your IQ must be very low, we know why ...

My first message you responded too : " If Usman strikes with Mas he is getting TKOed badly, NOBODY get wobbled that bad by covington ... Usman should stick to what he does best : wrestling and pressure."

The entire point of our conversation was about Usman's striking compared to Mas and not his ability to beat masvidal in general which again what will happen but by wrestling and grappling.
Wrong again, you dumbass retard. Take Masvidal's nuts out of your mouth so you can think.

You were talking about Mas striking. And I told your phaze 2 brain damaged ass that the same thing was said about Colby and look what happened. But your man crush on Mas had you unable to think so you just kept repeating yourself and talking about his striking.

Your hero will get destroyed by Usman then you will dick ride Usman.

You are Masvidal's nutholder until he lose. Then you will keep Usman's nuts nice and warm.

There's a saying "punch a black belt in the face and he becomes a brown belt. Punch him again and he's a blue belt"

Could be something similar for strikers. "Take down a great striker and he becomes a lesser striker"

If Usman takes Masvidal down and is winning the fight he might be able to fake takedowns to create openings and sneak in some solid strikes that otherwise wouldn't have come close to landing.

Last edited:
Back