I'm calling it now, Usman TKOs Mas on the FEET

Ughh ya ok.

The last thing the grappling decision machine's going to do is tko the crafty boxer who doesn't get finished on the feet. Chookagian has a higher chancer of tko'ing Valentina next weekend.

Feel free to post your bet slip. You could make a lot of money on whatever ridiculous line that would be.

Usman is gonna come into this fight spiteful, and will want to beat Mas on the feet, kind of like he chose to stand and trade with Colby.

While Mas is the better striker technically, Usman has the attributes (chin, endurance, power) to absorb Mas' punches and eventually gets the better of him in the stand up.

Call me crazy now, but you'll see - physical attributes mean A LOT.
Yes usmans going to be the first guy to stop masvidal on the feet lmao.
Shit paul daley couldnt do it when masvidal was a 55er but usman who has little ko power is going to do it..
How much you willing to bet?

Masvidal gets dropped in a lot of his fights. I could see it happening.
1.) A tko on the feet wouldn't involve a knockdown
2.) The fact that he's been dropped a bunch while managing to not get finished is more supportive of the idea that it's not happening against Usman.

Will be watching to see Masvidal knocked the feck out.

TS assumed USADA won't get the natty welterweight king first

Usman is gonna come into this fight spiteful, and will want to beat Mas on the feet, kind of like he chose to stand and trade with Colby.

While Mas is the better striker technically, Usman has the attributes (chin, endurance, power) to absorb Mas' punches and eventually gets the better of him in the stand up.

He stood and traded with Colby because Colby's just about as good at wrestling as Usman, and nowhere near as good a striker as Masvidal. That's literally the worst comparison you could possibly come up with.

don't get me wrong, Usman > covington. I am a big fan of usman but the reality is that his striking is just bad compared to masvidal, barely better than covington. Usman beat masvidal if he wrestles, if he strikes, he is getting KOed, nothing far fetched ....

Everyone said the same thing about Usman if where to stand and strike with Covington, and well we see how that turned out.

If Usman strikes with Mas he is getting TKOed badly, NOBODY get wobbled that bad by covington ... Usman should stick to what he does best : wrestling and pressure.
In fairness to Colby I've never seen him actually sit down on his punches like that, but it still wasn't a good look for Usman getting hit as much as he did.

He stood with Colby because the wrestling neutralizes. It would be suicide against Mas. Mas has a granite chin and a serious claim to the best hands in the UFC. Usman will almost certainly win, but it'll be via wrestling.

He stood with Colby because the wrestling neutralizes. It would be suicide against Mas. Mas has a granite chin and a serious claim to the best hands in the UFC. Usman will almost certainly win, but it'll be via wrestling.

We saw it with Blaydes/JDS
The threat of the takedown can open up the hands.

Sad TS cant even see good boxing when he watches it. Mas will dominate on the feet.

Last edited:
Masvidal wins in less than 10 seconds via sprinting superman punch.

Everyone said the same thing about Usman if where to stand and strike with Covington, and well we see how that turned out.
nobody ever said colby would TKO usman WTF are u talking about ?
<30> Colby has never wobbled any body in his career other than a corean dude and usman. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that Masvidal is multiple lvl above usman in the striking department.

Call me crazy now, but the threat of a takedown matters A LOT.

I hope Usman does keep it standing. Guaranteed finish for Masvidal

nobody ever said colby would TKO usman WTF are u talking about ?
Wrong. There were plenty of people saying Usman will have to go for take downs because Colby will beat him in the stand up. Again, we see how that turned out. So WTF are you talking about?

Mas will have to worry about the threat of the take down which will nullify his stand up against Usman.

When Usman destroys Mas we will be back here to see how your holding up.

Back